NYE weekend table splits - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

NYE weekend table splits

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Friday Dec 29th pretty open to these:
    Zedd at Omnia
    Marshmello at XS
    Galantis at Marquee
    RL Grime at Intrigue

    Saturday Dec 30th
    Lavo Brunch Daytime
    Night time not sure?

    Sunday Dec 31st NYE
    Calvin Harris at Omnia - if there's a group going would be nice to join
    Marshmello at Intrigue if I have to GA it maybe?



    Comment


    • #17
      How is lavo brunch? Do they have table games? I’m leaning towards Friday and Sunday and taking Saturday off, but will decide once we figure out groups for splits on which days.

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by Illmatic9434 View Post
        How is lavo brunch? Do they have table games? I’m leaning towards Friday and Sunday and taking Saturday off, but will decide once we figure out groups for splits on which days.

        Never been. Was hoping Marquee would do the Dome this year but I guess they couldn't.

        Comment


        • #19
          Missed the dome last year as we were too hungover to make it the next morning, would lean towards intrigue over xs as I haven’t done bs at intrigue yet.

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by Kaylee View Post

            I don’t neither. Please let me know if you find one. Do you want to keep in touch so we can discuss more details? It’s approaching!
            Hey all, Started another groupme chat ( https://groupme.com/join_group/36666464/cU4a0a )for anyone specifically interested in doing table splits for 12/28 and 12/29 only. Didn't want to bombard the other groupme chat for the NYE weekend one. Sorry, for not getting back to you Kaylee earlier. Busy weekend! Let me know if you have any more info. Waiting on a response back from Friday night 12/29 table. Think we will need a couple more people to make it worth it....

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by Kaylee View Post
              How do I join the chat with you? I’m definitely down for Omnia on NYE!
              Hi Kaylee,

              Please sign up and join my groupme chat and we can discuss further. https://app.groupme.com/chats/34242201

              Comment


              • #22
                Everyone join the group me chats!

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by Illmatic9434 View Post
                  Everyone join the group me chats!
                  My Wife and I will be in Vegas the 30th through the 6th and would be interested in a table split. I would like to join in on the group chat bdo815 started on GroupMe.
                  Last edited by AlphaJK; 12-07-2017, 08:46 PM.

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Have you been able to join the group me? Some members are having trouble joining the link on the forum

                    Originally posted by AlphaJK View Post

                    My Wife and I will be in Vegas the 30th through the 6th and would be interested in a table split. I would like to join in on the group chat bdo815 started on GroupMe.

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by Illmatic9434 View Post
                      Have you been able to join the group me? Some members are having trouble joining the link on the forum
                      I have not been able to join. It redirects to the App Store. Is the link too short (I noticed on the other link there was more)?

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Join the other link and I’ll add you through that group

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Hi, I've got a group of four total and we'd like to try and find another group to split bottle service on 12/31 at XS. Anyone interested?

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Bump

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              https://app.groupme.com/chats/34242201 - needs to be made sharable... no one can join.

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Did any9ne find anything at drais nye

                                Comment

                                Latest Topics

                                Collapse

                                There are no results that meet this criteria.

                                Working...
                                X