Jan 10-13? - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Jan 10-13?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Ok, ok... but it will be limited to only 5 liters since thats all that I can get through the TSA
    I think I'll have 1 or 2 liters, we'll have to compare... My style is preettttyy gooood.

    Comment


    • #17
      I hate my boss. She's such a fuckweasel. My CES trip has been cancelled. all becasue we are $3mil overbudget on our new building. Like _I'm_ the one that put us over.

      I reiterate... a fuckweasel.
      Never offer an open bar to a Wisconsinite... =)

      Comment


      • #18
        Damn, that sucks. I feel for ya. Nothing worse than getting primed, only to have the rug pulled out!

        If you're still keen, you always go anyway and do it as annual leave? CES is always fun...less fun without avn this time, but still fun...
        "...For in that sleep of death, what dreams may come
        When we have shuffled off this mortal coil.."

        Hamlet, the original EDM party boy..?

        Mostly Very Pissed - 2012 mAyOD Invasion

        Comment


        • #19
          I would, but I'm saving my own $$ for the May invasion =(
          Never offer an open bar to a Wisconsinite... =)

          Comment


          • #20
            I'll be there from the 13-15. Staying in the PH Towers westgate penthouse..lets party!!

            Thinking about AYCD Happy hour at blondies and surrender on Friday for Aoki. GBDC Saturday afternoon and Marquee for Kaskade saturday night!
            9 Vegas Trips and Counting
            House/Electro Music Enthusiast!
            http://www.facebook.com/MarkBrannock

            Comment

            Latest Topics

            Collapse

            There are no results that meet this criteria.

            Working...
            X