Happy Birthday!!! - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Happy Birthday!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    Happy Birthday Cisco.
    Dear Captain Morgan.....I've seen the pics we need to talk!

    Official Kilt chaser

    Comment


    • #47
      Happy Bday.. .any special plans? Chix poppin out of cakes???

      Comment


      • #48
        Nah my going out plans were for last weekend and I still gotta write up a little TR for you guys. This weekend I'm spendig time with my family since I got my daughter for 3 extra days!
        ................

        Comment


        • #49
          Happy Birthday!!!


          Oct 28-Nov 1st for Halloween/SydneyGirl's Birthday!
          28th- Tao
          29th- ?
          30th- XS
          31st- Tryst

          Comment


          • #50
            Happy Birthday Cisco!
            Nyce aka MayOD 2010 MVP

            Official JackColton.com Facebook Group

            Comment


            • #51
              Happy birthday!

              Comment


              • #52
                Is it too late to get my birthday kudos? Mine was yesterday, on the 11th

                [awaits forum-based love]

                Comment


                • #53
                  Happy Belated Birthday Mr English...
                  Nyce aka MayOD 2010 MVP

                  Official JackColton.com Facebook Group

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    Originally posted by NyceGuy View Post
                    Happy Belated Birthday Mr English...
                    Why thank you

                    Comment


                    • #55
                      Really? So your an 11-11 bday too?!? Happy bday bro!!!
                      ................

                      Comment


                      • #56
                        Originally posted by Cisco419 View Post
                        Really? So your an 11-11 bday too?!? Happy bday bro!!!
                        Hey - all the cool kids are born 11-11 (specifically 11-11-82, just in case the coincidence extends that far)

                        Happy birthday to you too!

                        Pats on the back all around...

                        Comment


                        • #57
                          Happy belated Birthday Mr. English!!! Do you celebrate for the week like I like to do?
                          Dear Captain Morgan.....I've seen the pics we need to talk!

                          Official Kilt chaser

                          Comment


                          • #58
                            Originally posted by SoCal Girl View Post
                            Happy belated Birthday Mr. English!!! Do you celebrate for the week like I like to do?
                            I do that too! It's my birthweek!
                            Nyce aka MayOD 2010 MVP

                            Official JackColton.com Facebook Group

                            Comment


                            • #59
                              Originally posted by NyceGuy View Post
                              I do that too! It's my birthweek!
                              My birthday is near Valentines day so I always get a cake with a stupid heart on it. Everyone thinks its so funny so I make them celebrate for a whole week.
                              Dear Captain Morgan.....I've seen the pics we need to talk!

                              Official Kilt chaser

                              Comment


                              • #60
                                Originally posted by Mr English View Post
                                Hey - all the cool kids are born 11-11 (specifically 11-11-82, just in case the coincidence extends that far)

                                Happy birthday to you too!

                                Pats on the back all around...
                                Nah I aint that old... 83 for me j/k
                                ................

                                Comment

                                Latest Topics

                                Collapse

                                There are no results that meet this criteria.

                                Working...
                                X