playstation network or xbox live - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

playstation network or xbox live

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #76
    Originally posted by Keebler View Post
    This is just hilarious, lol

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8PBvOxicz-0
    That's freaking hilarious!
    Nyce aka MayOD 2010 MVP

    Official JackColton.com Facebook Group

    Comment


    • #77
      Thats just incredible skill right there. Even I at my prime couldn't pull off those kind of moves.

      Comment


      • #78
        KC.. what other games you got besides madden 10? In Madden 09, my Raiders just traded JaMarcus in the 2011 and we are going with a 2nd year QB "Charlie Higgins". He can run like Vick, and pass

        I also traded Javon Walker, Robert Gallery... I m saving some major bucks with guys that don't just sit around and collecting pay checks.

        Comment


        • #79
          Originally posted by royale View Post
          KC.. what other games you got besides madden 10? In Madden 09, my Raiders just traded JaMarcus in the 2011 and we are going with a 2nd year QB "Charlie Higgins". He can run like Vick, and pass

          I also traded Javon Walker, Robert Gallery... I m saving some major bucks with guys that don't just sit around and collecting pay checks.
          Just madden 10 and call of duty 4. Man I suck at madden I can't run the ball for shit. Or maybe broncos rb sucks. Yeah that's it Its got some bad ass graphics and the gameplay is nice ( in borat voice )
          I swear feels like the last few nights we've been everywhere and back but I just cant remember it all

          Comment


          • #80
            Any of you guys play FIFA regularly? I'm planning on getting FIFA 10. I used to play FIFA 09, but its annoying playing random people online when there is a bad connection or when people leave early. Don't remember my PSN ID off the top of my head though.

            Comment


            • #81
              Originally posted by KC2Vegas View Post
              Just madden 10 and call of duty 4. Man I suck at madden I can't run the ball for shit. Or maybe broncos rb sucks. Yeah that's it Its got some bad ass graphics and the gameplay is nice ( in borat voice )
              Dude.. have you been playing at the "My Skill" setting? That way you got some leverage to train yourself to be better. I play at All-Madden level and with default Raiders rosters im 11-6 online.

              Comment


              • #82
                Originally posted by nifty View Post
                Any of you guys play FIFA regularly? I'm planning on getting FIFA 10. I used to play FIFA 09, but its annoying playing random people online when there is a bad connection or when people leave early. Don't remember my PSN ID off the top of my head though.
                I had fifa 08 for the pC and i had a season going! Love managing in that game.. and getting fired

                I will get 10 probably for ps3

                Comment


                • #83
                  Atari!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                  it's that time again, let's get #28 gentleman....for the boss

                  Comment


                  • #84
                    KC do you have Grand Theft Auto IV? The online mode is pretty fun

                    Comment


                    • #85
                      I did but I recently traded it in. I had a bunch of games I traded to get my new ps3

                      you dont like the call of duty games ?
                      I swear feels like the last few nights we've been everywhere and back but I just cant remember it all

                      Comment


                      • #86
                        Originally posted by KC2Vegas View Post
                        I did but I recently traded it in. I had a bunch of games I traded to get my new ps3

                        you dont like the call of duty games ?
                        I do have COD 4 ! but I rather be playing Team Fortress 2 on my PC instead if you want to test aiming skills...

                        Comment


                        • #87
                          Originally posted by royale View Post
                          I do have COD 4 ! but I rather be playing Team Fortress 2 on my PC instead if you want to test aiming skills...
                          you have cod4 and never play wtf !!!


                          I swear feels like the last few nights we've been everywhere and back but I just cant remember it all

                          Comment


                          • #88
                            Originally posted by KC2Vegas View Post
                            you have cod4 and never play wtf !!!


                            lol i played the single player and owned it and put it away... been playing madden

                            I m not good at the controller aiming.. if I can use my mouse/keyboard I will play it. I have UT 2003 where you can use your mouse/keyboard.

                            Comment


                            • #89
                              you never played online ? thats where its at thats why im hooked on the game like crack. No joke
                              I swear feels like the last few nights we've been everywhere and back but I just cant remember it all

                              Comment


                              • #90
                                Originally posted by KC2Vegas View Post
                                you never played online ? thats where its at thats why im hooked on the game like crack. No joke
                                I played a little bit.. I finished like 2nd and 3rd in frags. I just don't feel completely comfortable with the PS3 controller to have fun.. its hard to explain. Those types of games are just way better on a PC...

                                Comment

                                Latest Topics

                                Collapse

                                There are no results that meet this criteria.

                                Working...
                                X