Shooting Guns?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shooting Guns?

Where is the best place for a group of 10-15 guys to go for shooting?
    I've seen some ads for places on/near the strip that have indoor range and others more remote with outdoor range...willing to travel 20-30 mins if it's a big difference in quality.

Any suggestions where to go?
    Thanks

When are you visiting? I would recommend indoor over outdoor as of right now due to the weather.....but to answer your question- Machine Gun Vegas is a lot of fun for the # of people in your group.

Comment

Hi! i agree that Machine Gun Vegas would be the best option for you and your friends. I have a question istead. Which transport do you use for such a large group of people ? I am always rent cars at NU car rental Las Vegas, but i want to celebrate my cousin's birthday. There will be near 12 - 15 persons. what should i do in this case ?
      NU Car Rental at Las Vegas Airport [LAS], Nevada NV, USA. Compare NU prices with other car rental companies in Las Vegas Airport. Price from $ 27.05. Special deals. Chrysler Sebring, Ford Explorer, etc.

Comment

I may be wrong, but last time I went to MGV they provided transportation to/from the strip. So we didn't need a car.

With that said I prefer Battlefield Vegas for the outdoor range (just more variety and better prices) and our group really enjoyed TopShot as an indoor range. Good luck.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
        X