The Official Post Whore Thread - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

The Official Post Whore Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #61
    yeah dont over do it it was a quick snack huh
    I swear feels like the last few nights we've been everywhere and back but I just cant remember it all

    Comment


    • #62
      Originally posted by KC2Vegas View Post
      yeah dont over do it it was a quick snack huh
      something like that!
      ................

      Comment


      • #63
        Originally posted by Cisco419 View Post
        After picking it up

        Setting up

        Burger in hand!


        It was kinda a light lunch so I only got the regular cheeseburger!
        Who's rubbing it in now? I still have 9 days before I do the Barstow In-N-Out pit stop.
        Dear Captain Morgan.....I've seen the pics we need to talk!

        Official Kilt chaser

        Comment


        • #64
          Originally posted by SoCal Girl View Post
          Who's rubbing it in now? I still have 9 days before I do the Barstow In-N-Out pit stop.
          Oh well I wasn't exactly rubbing it in... more like having lunch and decided to share my experience.... Also I thought you were a bit closer to an In n Out living in SoCal
          ................

          Comment


          • #65
            Originally posted by Cisco419 View Post
            Oh well I wasn't exactly rubbing it in... more like having lunch and decided to share my experience.... Also I thought you were a bit closer to an In n Out living in SoCal

            I am close to a bunch of them. But I have been working my ass off to get in better shape so I only treat myself to one on the way to Vegas or the River. Go figure I eat nothing good at home and then right before I spend the weekend in a bathing suit I eat one of those.
            Dear Captain Morgan.....I've seen the pics we need to talk!

            Official Kilt chaser

            Comment


            • #66
              Originally posted by SoCal Girl View Post
              I am close to a bunch of them. But I have been working my ass off to get in better shape so I only treat myself to one on the way to Vegas or the River. Go figure I eat nothing good at home and then right before I spend the weekend in a bathing suit I eat one of those.
              in and out is bad for you? I thought it was all fat free low cal...no???
              it's that time again, let's get #28 gentleman....for the boss

              Comment


              • #67
                Originally posted by nyc2vegas View Post
                in and out is bad for you? I thought it was all fat free low cal...no???
                Only if you order a Diet Coke. Then the calories cancel out.

                When I worked at Taco Bell people would order the Taco Salad and then a large diet coke. Little did they know the salad had the most calories on the menu.
                Dear Captain Morgan.....I've seen the pics we need to talk!

                Official Kilt chaser

                Comment


                • #68
                  Originally posted by SoCal Girl View Post
                  Only if you order a Diet Coke. Then the calories cancel out.

                  When I worked at Taco Bell people would order the Taco Salad and then a large diet coke. Little did they know the salad had the most calories on the menu.
                  I love it!!! people hear the word salad and automatically think health!
                  it's that time again, let's get #28 gentleman....for the boss

                  Comment


                  • #69
                    Originally posted by nyc2vegas View Post
                    I love it!!! people hear the word salad and automatically think health!
                    But it's green, so it has to be good, right? [Wait, "green"? Must be environmentally friendly too! ]

                    Comment


                    • #70
                      Originally posted by blibblab View Post
                      But it's green, so it has to be good, right? [Wait, "green"? Must be environmentally friendly too! ]
                      LOL. That's funny. I was watching the Penn and Teller show on Organic food, that reminded me of it. Shit doesnt make sense to me. I understand what they're trying to do, but it just seems like their shoving that info in your face and forcing you to fall in line with them. Gets annoying.
                      Jack Colton's AOD Invasion May 2010 = Success!!!
                      Jack Colton's AOD Invasion May 2011 = Success!!!
                      Jack Colton's AOD Invasion May 2012 = TBD
                      Facebook Twitter
                      Originally posted by Moezilla
                      Bring on the man meat!!!!
                      Originally posted by Matt
                      I'd rather just pay for drinks, than have to resort to Gary's ass-vodka.

                      Comment


                      • #71
                        It's strange, when I go to a vegetarian's house for dinner and say "sorry, I only eat meat", it doesn't seem to go down too well...

                        ..double standards!
                        April 21 - 24, 2011
                        Vegas at Easter...it's what Jesus would have wanted

                        Comment


                        • #72
                          Originally posted by Staggered_UK View Post
                          It's strange, when I go to a vegetarian's house for dinner and say "sorry, I only eat meat", it doesn't seem to go down too well...

                          ..double standards!
                          My buddy calls himself a "Vaginatarian" lol
                          GO BIG OR GO HOME

                          Impromptu Vegas Trip 2/4 - 2/7
                          Staying in Planet Hollywood
                          2/4 - TBD
                          2/5 -TBD
                          2/6 - TBD

                          Back to Vegas, JC meet up, MAY 2010

                          Comment


                          • #73
                            Now that's something I should look into! As long as I make sure I get 3 daily portions..lol
                            April 21 - 24, 2011
                            Vegas at Easter...it's what Jesus would have wanted

                            Comment


                            • #74
                              hehe I was just on yahoo and check this out:

                              More in In n Out
                              ................

                              Comment


                              • #75
                                hmmmmmm.......guess im gonna have to try it.
                                Blackout Artist
                                [email protected]

                                Comment

                                Latest Topics

                                Collapse

                                There are no results that meet this criteria.

                                Working...
                                X