It amazes me.... - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

It amazes me....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • WiscoBrad
    replied
    Originally posted by ReleaseTheCrackin View Post
    Sorry to break it to you, but every guy goes to Vegas to get laid.
    Sorry to break it to you, but some of us are faithful to our wives/fiancees/girlfriends. We simply enjoy going and hanging out with friends (granted, some of whom are trying to hook up, which puts us at a club). Theres alot more to Vegas than 'clubbing'. Try checking it out sometime. You may just have fun.

    In the meantime, we will still go to the clubs for BS, will still hang out doing shots with friends, etc. After all, Vegas is for having fun, and each persons definition of fun is different. You have yours how you like, and we will do the same. =)

    *Disclaimer - this might come across as me sounding like a prick. That is totally not my intent here, simply pointing out that not everyone is on the hunt when in Vegas. Some of us are merely wingmen, or enjoy EDC, or like the VIPness of BS. I have no issues with anyone enjoying Vegas in their own way, and if you see me there, swing by my table for some shots!

    Leave a comment:


  • rnjbond
    replied
    Originally posted by ReleaseTheCrackin View Post
    lol at the game being run on the ladies. More fairytales in here than the Brothers Grimm.

    If you think a guy is going to spent hundreds, often thousands of dollars, expend a great amount of effort and time, to arrive in a place 'called the city of sin', whose slogan is 'what happens in vegas stays in vegas', just so he can dance and twirl around with his friend, jimbo, from back home, well.... LOL.

    Yeah, sure. Im in a nightclub in vegas where, at 1 o clock in the morning I am surrounded by women ranging from average-to-hot, all damn near half naked...im loaded up on alcohol, red bull, and possibly other substances, with sleazy music pulsating throughout --- now why would I possibly think about hooking up or having sex in such an environment?

    Acting nonchalant is simply A STRATEGY, to attract women by appearing non-threatening (or maybe they just dont have any game). The cat that is dancing with his boy and appearing casual has the same mindset that creepy, obnoxious dude has. They're just going about it in a different manner. Sorry to break it to you, but every guy goes to Vegas to get laid.

    Another inconsistency is that the ladies in the thread claim to want to meet a nice respectable guy (in vegas of all places), yet its the douchebags that are always winning and rewarded with female attention, from what I see --- go figure.
    I'm pretty sure no one is saying not to hit on girls.

    It's just don't revolve your trip around it. Your trip should revolve around having fun with your buddies.

    Also, I'm not sure why there are people that think the only purpose of going to party is to get laid.

    Leave a comment:


  • MangoPort
    replied
    Originally posted by WiscoBrad View Post
    All these references to 'starting drinking' early in the AM... my question is, why do you guys stop?

    And I agree, go, have fun, and don't sweat the hookup. Girls want fun guys, and if you're in a group having a good time, you'll hookup wayyy faster than if you're 'on the prowl' for easy pickings from Pittsburgh
    As mentioned already, this is strategy, not attitude

    Leave a comment:


  • MangoPort
    replied
    Originally posted by ReleaseTheCrackin View Post
    lol at the game being run on the ladies. More fairytales in here than the Brothers Grimm.

    If you think a guy is going to spent hundreds, often thousands of dollars, expend a great amount of effort and time, to arrive in a place 'called the city of sin', whose slogan is 'what happens in vegas stays in vegas', just so he can dance and twirl around with his friend, jimbo, from back home, well.... LOL.

    Yeah, sure. Im in a nightclub in vegas where, at 1 o clock in the morning I am surrounded by women ranging from average-to-hot, all damn near half naked...im loaded up on alcohol, red bull, and possibly other substances, with sleazy music pulsating throughout --- now why would I possibly think about hooking up or having sex in such an environment?

    Acting nonchalant is simply A STRATEGY, to attract women by appearing non-threatening (or maybe they just dont have any game). The cat that is dancing with his boy and appearing casual has the same mindset that creepy, obnoxious dude has. They're just going about it in a different manner. Sorry to break it to you, but every guy goes to Vegas to get laid.

    Another inconsistency is that the ladies in the thread claim to want to meet a nice respectable guy (in vegas of all places), yet its the douchebags that are always winning and rewarded with female attention, from what I see --- go figure.
    +1

    I'm married now, but back in the day the only point of going to a club was to get girls. I'm pretty sure that's still how it works now (lol, I dunno what you kids do at a club if it's not to get girls). If I want to just hang with my friends we'd go to a bar, but if we went to a club and there were no girls we'd be out of there in 10 minutes, doesn't matter what we paid for cover.

    You don't have to be sleazy about it... but if that's not why you're there then I just don't know what to say

    Girls are a different breed - some girls just like to dance.

    Leave a comment:


  • ReleaseTheCrackin
    replied
    lol at the game being run on the ladies. More fairytales in here than the Brothers Grimm.

    If you think a guy is going to spent hundreds, often thousands of dollars, expend a great amount of effort and time, to arrive in a place 'called the city of sin', whose slogan is 'what happens in vegas stays in vegas', just so he can dance and twirl around with his friend, jimbo, from back home, well.... LOL.

    Yeah, sure. Im in a nightclub in vegas where, at 1 o clock in the morning I am surrounded by women ranging from average-to-hot, all damn near half naked...im loaded up on alcohol, red bull, and possibly other substances, with sleazy music pulsating throughout --- now why would I possibly think about hooking up or having sex in such an environment?

    Acting nonchalant is simply A STRATEGY, to attract women by appearing non-threatening (or maybe they just dont have any game). The cat that is dancing with his boy and appearing casual has the same mindset that creepy, obnoxious dude has. They're just going about it in a different manner. Sorry to break it to you, but every guy goes to Vegas to get laid.

    Another inconsistency is that the ladies in the thread claim to want to meet a nice respectable guy (in vegas of all places), yet its the douchebags that are always winning and rewarded with female attention, from what I see --- go figure.
    Last edited by ReleaseTheCrackin; 08-29-2011, 02:13 AM.

    Leave a comment:


  • brazeneye
    replied
    A good trip to me = random shenangians. If I can meet people who I think are cool and fun to hang around (platonic!) with and have our night of super fun doing whatever the wind throws at us during that time = good times!

    Leave a comment:


  • WiscoBrad
    replied
    All these references to 'starting drinking' early in the AM... my question is, why do you guys stop?

    And I agree, go, have fun, and don't sweat the hookup. Girls want fun guys, and if you're in a group having a good time, you'll hookup wayyy faster than if you're 'on the prowl' for easy pickings from Pittsburgh

    Leave a comment:


  • ellejay
    replied
    Originally posted by RoxieCris View Post
    yea guys are usually really cool in vegas!!! girls have even more fun with you when you arent acting like a pig lol....lets just drink and dance...REPEAT lol...
    +1

    Plus desperation is a stinky smell. Women can smell a desperate guy from miles away and its just unattractive. Ick.

    The guys who are going to be getting the girls are going to be the ones who are having fun with their friends and doing their own things. Not some creeper who is begging anyone from the girl in line at the bar, to the poor hostess or other worker who is PAID to be nice to him.

    I really like this thread because it brings up an important point that when you are with your friends in Vegas make sure to take time and enjoy it!

    Leave a comment:


  • RoxieCris
    replied
    yea guys are usually really cool in vegas!!! girls have even more fun with you when you arent acting like a pig lol....lets just drink and dance...REPEAT lol...

    Leave a comment:


  • Danny Vegas
    replied
    Originally posted by Doveshack View Post
    Originally posted by CrzyPortuga View Post
    What's crazy about picking up girls in Vegas or any other place is that when u walk in with the " I'm gonna hook ip with mad girls tonight" mentality, chances are that ur gonna go home alone. But then when your just having a great time with ur friends and have no intention on hooking up, that's when it happens.... It's so unexpected that it throws me off and sometimes it's with multiple girls
    I totally agree... the second you're tearing it up with the Bro's on the dance floor and not even giving any hussies a second of your time, that's when they pounce on you. There's lots of time for women in the future, but this is Vegas with the boys, shotgun your 3rd beer at 9am and go make trouble.

    (I love Vegas)
    Exactly what I mean....it'll happen, just don't stress it

    Leave a comment:


  • Doveshack
    replied
    Originally posted by CrzyPortuga View Post
    What's crazy about picking up girls in Vegas or any other place is that when u walk in with the " I'm gonna hook ip with mad girls tonight" mentality, chances are that ur gonna go home alone. But then when your just having a great time with ur friends and have no intention on hooking up, that's when it happens.... It's so unexpected that it throws me off and sometimes it's with multiple girls
    I totally agree... the second you're tearing it up with the Bro's on the dance floor and not even giving any hussies a second of your time, that's when they pounce on you. There's lots of time for women in the future, but this is Vegas with the boys, shotgun your 3rd beer at 9am and go make trouble.

    (I love Vegas)

    Leave a comment:


  • CrzyPortuga
    replied
    What's crazy about picking up girls in Vegas or any other place is that when u walk in with the " I'm gonna hook ip with mad girls tonight" mentality, chances are that ur gonna go home alone. But then when your just having a great time with ur friends and have no intention on hooking up, that's when it happens.... It's so unexpected that it throws me off and sometimes it's with multiple girls

    Leave a comment:


  • ReleaseTheCrackin
    replied
    I love this thread. Ya'll do your thing. While u cats are focused on fist pumpin' with Skylar and Rick, I'll be trying to molest some chick from Pittsburg at Tao.

    Leave a comment:


  • Carl
    replied
    It's all about balance Danny, all about balance

    The 4Ss.

    Sea,
    Sun,
    Sex,
    Sin City.

    Leave a comment:


  • Guest's Avatar
    Guest replied
    Originally posted by Maddhopps View Post
    This thread was exactly what I needed to hear. Vegas trip in one month, and I'm definitely way too focused on the potential hookups. Gotta focus on having fun without the women... and then let the cute and friendly girls join our party if we happen to meet any along the way.

    That being said, the tunnel vision worked well for me at a bachelor party in Puerto Rico when I found a cute local at the club. There is a time for fun, and there is a time to make things happen. After the bachelor party, the memories of rocking out get blurred and mixed with other nights of rocking out (thanks to the effects of time and alcohol). But memories of someone in your group leaving the club with an 8 (or better yet, a 5) is the type of shit you can joke with your buddies about forever.
    +1

    Leave a comment:

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
X