Imperial Palace - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Imperial Palace

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by VegasCherry View Post
    The sandwich is kind of amateurish these days (imo). I think it's easier to just be up front and ask while making sure they know you'll take care of them...
    Totally agree, 100%.

    Comment


    • #17
      Honestly, MGM is not much better than IP. I've stayed at both. BUT u might check out Tropicana. They've updated there rooms and still have good pricing.
      Blackout Artist
      [email protected]

      Comment


      • #18
        ok...gotta reply!

        dnix - you didn't just compare MGM to IP? C'mon man...it can't be that bad! I'm talking bout MGM! Maybe you just have higher expectations and that's cool

        VegasCherry - you're a girl, yes the sandwich trick is cumbersome, us guys need all the help we can get! i've done it and it worked! for the cost of a drink!

        xostacylee - have you considered Luxor? They've had rooms for $35-$65! with the right coupon code! I live on fatwallet.com in the travel discount section! And then there's always priceline! How do you end up at IP? I've always considered the Lux as my discount spot when $ are tight.

        I've had friends stay in these low end spots, but that was cause they were at WSOP and never in the room.

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by kman90 View Post
          ok...gotta reply!


          VegasCherry - you're a girl, yes the sandwich trick is cumbersome, us guys need all the help we can get! i've done it and it worked! for the cost of a drink!
          Yeah you're right because I planned on going to a young guy at the desk (if possible) and showing off the cleavage while I ask. There isn't really a way for men to do that. Poor you lol

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by kman90 View Post
            ok...gotta reply!

            xostacylee - have you considered Luxor? They've had rooms for $35-$65! with the right coupon code! I live on fatwallet.com in the travel discount section! And then there's always priceline! How do you end up at IP? I've always considered the Lux as my discount spot when $ are tight.

            I've had friends stay in these low end spots, but that was cause they were at WSOP and never in the room.
            I've stayed at Luxor before, not too bad, but I reallyyyyy hate being so far south on the strip. I pretty much have to cab it everywhere, whereas with the IP/Flamingo I can walk to at least a few!
            xo Stacy Lee <3

            Add me!
            http://www.facebook.com/xostacylee

            Next trip: July 23-27, 2015 MGM Grand

            Comment


            • #21
              Try priceline... bid for your hotel, I booked a studio on a weekend in PH Towers for $90/night, not bad... and a hell of a lot nicer inside than IP.
              June 12-15 2014 Aria
              July 12-14 2013 Venetian
              August 10-12 2012 Palazzo
              July 3-5 2012 Cosmo
              MAyOD 17-20 2012 Cosmo
              June 2011 PH Towers

              Comment


              • #22
                xostacylee - yeah you're right, taking a cab from Luxor did suck...but I remember cabbing from Caesar's too, I forgot what for lol!

                vCherry - I have breasts, but they're not like yours

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by pantlessbellman View Post
                  Try priceline... bid for your hotel, I booked a studio on a weekend in PH Towers for $90/night, not bad... and a hell of a lot nicer inside than IP.
                  I've never actually tried Priceline... I may look into that, though I'd be nervous haha. I'll need to look at the hotels to get better descriptions (star level, etc) before doing that...but I definitely might have to do that!
                  xo Stacy Lee <3

                  Add me!
                  http://www.facebook.com/xostacylee

                  Next trip: July 23-27, 2015 MGM Grand

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by xostacylee View Post
                    Originally posted by pantlessbellman View Post
                    Try priceline... bid for your hotel, I booked a studio on a weekend in PH Towers for $90/night, not bad... and a hell of a lot nicer inside than IP.
                    I've never actually tried Priceline... I may look into that, though I'd be nervous haha. I'll need to look at the hotels to get better descriptions (star level, etc) before doing that...but I definitely might have to do that!
                    Just like anything else, its easy once you know what you are doing. This could help you get the property you want and at a good price http://www.bidsmartforhotels.com/ It gives you a bidding strategy to use if you plug in the info correctly.
                    twitter: @HNIC_Shoe
                    IG: hnic_shoe


                    Hip Hop Head

                    I have stayed at: Mandalay Bay, Aria, Flamingo, Excalibur, Hooters, PH Towers / Elara, Monte Carlo, Venetian, Luxor, LV Hilton, Rio, Mirage, MGM, Hard Rock Hotel, Planet Hollywood, Stratosphere, Tuscany, Tropicana, and rented a 6BR house. I think thats all.


                    Next trip:

                    Vegas - June 11 - 16

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Just don't go below 4 star... 3.5 would be the bottom of what I would bid on... Check out betterbidding.com they have pointers on how to isolate a certain hotel/area you want to stay in.
                      June 12-15 2014 Aria
                      July 12-14 2013 Venetian
                      August 10-12 2012 Palazzo
                      July 3-5 2012 Cosmo
                      MAyOD 17-20 2012 Cosmo
                      June 2011 PH Towers

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        If you're worried about what hotel you'll get, hotwire is a lot easier to find a cheap hotel. If you can tell me your exact dates, I can probably find you some hotel quotes. Tropicana is actually newly renovated and pretty nice these days, and good price so you might want to think about that. Cheers!

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          If you're still considering Imperial Palace, pricelines straight buy price is $26 right now, with no resort fee. If we're talking saving money on a hotel, I don't think it can get any better than that!

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            In college, we would put 5 to a room at the IP..lol. classic good times. Can't beat the dirty balconies...ha

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              I say hell no on the IP. Stayed there in January For the same reasons mentioned. It's nearly impossible to find rooms. Seriously, I think they had us in the basement. Like in the catacombs of the hotel. We're talking I thought the Phantom of the Opera would tur. The corner in a gondola at any minute.

                              Besides that, the beds were horrible. Didn't spend much time sleeping but I'd like my three hours of sleep not leaving me feeling like a curled up under the blackjack table.
                              Am I the only one that walks into a Subway and says, "It smells like O'Shea's in here."

                              Upcoming trips!
                              July 9-12 - Mirage

                              Comment

                              Latest Topics

                              Collapse

                              There are no results that meet this criteria.

                              Working...
                              X