X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bachelorette Setup

Hello my darlings,

Brazeneye again..

I will be having my bachelorette Friday Sept 9th - Monday Sept 12th.

What is some of you crazy kids favorite places to start the night with and favorite places to end with? I forsee us hitting a lot of places up in the one night to keep the momentum going.

What day would be best for us to go out? Friday, Saturday or Sunday?

I wanted to give my ladies some help in planning it!

<3 B

Saturday is the best, followed by Friday, then Thursday. Sunday pool parties are the best IMO.

Comment

Where is your favourite pool party?

Everyday is good for the pool!

Comment

I agree that Saturday night is the best night for the BIG party. Its just easier because you get more time to get ready especially if you are coming into Vegas on an evening flight on Friday.

I think the best place to start drinking is right in your hotel room while you are getting ready. Followed by the lobby bar in your hotel (this might depend on which hotel you are staying at), then once you are feeling a good buzz head over to the club/venue you will be partying at.

I would suggest picking one solid place to spend your night at because switching from club to club sounds like fun but with hot shoes comes pain and those hotels are HUGE getting from one place to another will not be as easy as you might think.
        Up Next:
        April 24-27, 2013
        Recent:
        3/2013, 2/2013, 7/2012, 9/2011, 6/2011, 5/2011, 1/2011, 10/2010, 8/2010x2

Comment

There's no better pool party (on any day) than Wet Republic on Saturday. Book it!
          Vegas Trips to-date:
          November 12-13, 2008 - Palms Standard
          March 18-22, 2009 - MGM Grand Bungalow Suite
          April 22-26, 2010 - MGM Grand Bungalow Suite
          June 2-6, 2011 - Venetian Bella Suite
          June 21-26, 2012 - Cosmopolitan Wraparound Terrace Suite

"Gambling - the sure way of getting nothing for something."

Comment

Originally posted by Brett Stevens View Post
            There's no better pool party (on any day) than Wet Republic on Saturday. Book it!
            Fri - Marquee Dayclub
            Sat- Wet
            Sun - EBC

Comment

Originally posted by VegasTammy View Post
              I would suggest picking one solid place to spend your night at because switching from club to club sounds like fun but with hot shoes comes pain and those hotels are HUGE getting from one place to another will not be as easy as you might think.
              This. Not to mention making sure you have everyone in your group before leaving the club, actually leaving the club, making sure no one gets distracted while walking through the hotel (OOH! SHINY!), waiting for a cab, potentially coordinating multiple cabs, riding to the next hotel, making sure no one gets distracted while walking through the hotel (OOH! SHINY!), etc. etc... You're looking at upwards of an hour of prime drinking time lost. Then people get cranky and tired and you know how that ends up.

It's like herding drunk, whiny cats.

I may have experienced this once or twice when friends have come to town. :P

But seriously doll, try to stick with one club per night if you want to keep the momentum going (or one club and afterhours). Trust me on this one.

Comment

Well.. last time I went club-to-club.. I had a bouncer give me a foot massage, but I don't know if I'll get that lucky this time around ahaha!

I can't stay in one place all night, I get club ADD, I need to keep it moving, go outside, scream a little and then move onto the next!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                X