Slowly partying my way around the world but so far Vegas has my vote. Other places I have been or want to go that are/seem cool.
Madrid, Spain: Awesome place to if you like to go all night. No joke, the average night/day partying there ends when the metro starts working again at 6am. I believe it also has the largest amount of bars per capita in the world...
London, UK: Very international and met lots of cool people there. They drunk me under the table and enjoyed every bit of it. Expensive but a "feckin" incredible experience.
Los Angeles, CA: LA is great but better bring a car and some dollars. I think half of vegas is from LA, haha.
Honolulu, HI: Always poppin'. Great weather and wiminz (braddas for the ladies, I guess). I recommend knowing someone though. Seems like the other half of Vegas is from Hawai`i sometimes.
Rio de Janeiro, Brasil: Heard it's awesome, haven't yet had the pleasure.
Vancouver, BC, Canada: I have yet to hear anyone say anything bad about this place.
Madrid, Spain: Awesome place to if you like to go all night. No joke, the average night/day partying there ends when the metro starts working again at 6am. I believe it also has the largest amount of bars per capita in the world...
London, UK: Very international and met lots of cool people there. They drunk me under the table and enjoyed every bit of it. Expensive but a "feckin" incredible experience.
Los Angeles, CA: LA is great but better bring a car and some dollars. I think half of vegas is from LA, haha.
Honolulu, HI: Always poppin'. Great weather and wiminz (braddas for the ladies, I guess). I recommend knowing someone though. Seems like the other half of Vegas is from Hawai`i sometimes.
Rio de Janeiro, Brasil: Heard it's awesome, haven't yet had the pleasure.
Vancouver, BC, Canada: I have yet to hear anyone say anything bad about this place.
Comment