Canucks Fans in vegas next week???? - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Canucks Fans in vegas next week????

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    Originally posted by Boss888 View Post
    Who are the Canucks fan's watching the games during the week ? I am pretty sure game 1 is Sunday and then game 2 is Wednesday. I will be in town for game 2 Wednesday :P all the Canucks fan should head out to one place and cheer our team on !!
    This is definitely correct (verifed by several sources).
    FO SHO.
    Originally posted by redbullvodka
    you're not ditching them, they're ditching you by not going.
    Originally posted by kimball
    You want to be at the club where girls want to be... not where guys get good bottle deals.

    Comment


    • #47
      Originally posted by ashroid View Post
      Originally posted by Boss888 View Post
      Who are the Canucks fan's watching the games during the week ? I am pretty sure game 1 is Sunday and then game 2 is Wednesday. I will be in town for game 2 Wednesday :P all the Canucks fan should head out to one place and cheer our team on !!
      This is definitely correct (verifed by several sources).
      Well, there is a huge chunk of us who won't be getting into town until Thursday, so game 3 (Friday) and game 4 (Sunday) are our days. I think Lagasse's is still happening for the Friday game. Either 5pm or 6pm start...depending on if the Sharks keep up their choking streak.
      Oh, P-tr-ck, I STILL need to borrow your German Leg Breaking Machine....Thx.

      Comment


      • #48
        Originally posted by Moezilla View Post
        Originally posted by ashroid View Post
        Originally posted by Boss888 View Post
        Who are the Canucks fan's watching the games during the week ? I am pretty sure game 1 is Sunday and then game 2 is Wednesday. I will be in town for game 2 Wednesday :P all the Canucks fan should head out to one place and cheer our team on !!
        This is definitely correct (verifed by several sources).
        Well, there is a huge chunk of us who won't be getting into town until Thursday, so game 3 (Friday) and game 4 (Sunday) are our days. I think Lagasse's is still happening for the Friday game. Either 5pm or 6pm start...depending on if the Sharks keep up their choking streak.
        game 4 on sunday will be at 12 pm no matter what team the canucks face and game 3 against the sharks is at 6pm and if the red wings win its 5pm but it looks like red wings are out they are down 2 -0 in the end of the first period

        Comment


        • #49
          Who wants to watch game 2 on Wednesday may 18th ? Lets get a group of fans its much better to watch with a big crowd of fans

          Comment


          • #50
            I will def watch Sun's game from Wet Republic pool. I will talk to my peeps and see what we can come up with for Wed/ Fri. It will be on FB invite only.

            Comment


            • #51
              Lets go sharks!!!!!!!!!!!!

              Comment


              • #52
                Originally posted by gubuju View Post
                Lets go sharks!!!!!!!!!!!!
                Lets do teh CHOMP in Vegas

                Comment


                • #53
                  Originally posted by royale View Post
                  Originally posted by gubuju View Post
                  Lets go sharks!!!!!!!!!!!!
                  Lets do the CHOMP in Vegas
                  What about sharking?
                  FO SHO.
                  Originally posted by redbullvodka
                  you're not ditching them, they're ditching you by not going.
                  Originally posted by kimball
                  You want to be at the club where girls want to be... not where guys get good bottle deals.

                  Comment

                  Latest Topics

                  Collapse

                  There are no results that meet this criteria.

                  Working...
                  X