Be careful on the free limo ride - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Be careful on the free limo ride

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Be careful on the free limo ride

fyi - so you don't get screwed....no not that kind of screwed

http://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic...as_Nevada.html

shady!

Vegas <3
    2009, October 16-18
    2010, April 9-12
    2010, July 30-August 2
    2010, November 4-7
    2011, April 15-19
    2011, September 15-20
    2012, May 14-22 AoD Invasion!
    2012, November 9-13
    2013, May 30-June 4
    2013, September 6- 9
    2014, January 17 - 20
    2014, March 24 - 27 Nightclub & Bar Show
    2014, August 27 - 30

Comment

Very Shady, I would have not paid either!!! Cheeky bastard scamming someone who was just looking to party, shame on you SR!!
      [Previous trips: April 2010 Next Trip April 11th-19th 2012 In between: Prague August 2011, Munich October 2011, Prague February 2012.

Comment

they probably did that to them because they were not going to tip the limo driver so they pulled that stunt on them

Comment

I think the best course of action if this happens to you would be to wait with the limo and call the host you used to come straighten it out.

Comment

Why'd he still pay the limo driver, was it to get his backbone out of the trunk?

Comment

Originally posted by Godzuki View Post
              Why'd he still pay the limo driver, was it to get his backbone out of the trunk?
              The hits just keep coming.
              Originally posted by Godzuki
              I rely on Rohypnol, Ether and my dashing good looks.

Comment

If u do get the free limo ride i assume you tip the driver, but do you also pay cover at the door?

Comment

When you get the free limo, you don't pay cover at the door and you don't wait in line.

Just tip the limo driver before you get out of the car and you're all good.
                  Vegas Trips to-date:
                  November 12-13, 2008 - Palms Standard
                  March 18-22, 2009 - MGM Grand Bungalow Suite
                  April 22-26, 2010 - MGM Grand Bungalow Suite
                  June 2-6, 2011 - Venetian Bella Suite
                  June 21-26, 2012 - Cosmopolitan Wraparound Terrace Suite

"Gambling - the sure way of getting nothing for something."

Comment

Sweet. Sounds like a no brainer as long as you don't get scammed of course!

Comment

I never noticed the SR brand on the limo. Does anyone ever see the emblem on the limo?

I guess anything to make a buck. I'd like to see that guy/girl who's colluding on the inside to get busted.
                      FO SHO.
                      Originally posted by redbullvodka
                      you're not ditching them, they're ditching you by not going.
                      Originally posted by kimball
                      You want to be at the club where girls want to be... not where guys get good bottle deals.

Comment

Originally posted by Brett Stevens View Post
                        When you get the free limo, you don't pay cover at the door and you don't wait in line.

Just tip the limo driver before you get out of the car and you're all good.

and you don't wait on line... to be seated? how do they do that, does the driver give you special vip cards you hand to the doorman that takes care of you?

Comment

At SR the limo drops you at the back entrance. Their is a host there that checks your IDs and lets you in. It's legit. They've sent 2 party buses for me before. Sometimes the rides have a SR logo, sometimes they don't. I've done this at least 10 times. It's common with most strip clubs in Vegas, but call the club direct. Don't believe some random driver.
                          Blackout Artist
                          [email protected]

Comment

Dude.. that's stupid. HIS fault he paid that limo driver $75. He called spearmint rhino in good faith to have their limo come pick them up. He should NEVER have paid that guy. I would have told the guy (and the manager at the door) they were lucky I didn't REPORT them for fraud and call the cops. That is a HIGHLY dangerous zone for Rhino to be in. You called THEIR number and got a fraud? Wtf.. don't pay the scammer.. you're teaching him that what he does WORKS.

That being said I've used the limo service to Rhino many MANY times and never been taken advantage of.
                            Last edited by Jake; 07-19-2011, 08:36 AM.
                            An AWESOME blog I found on How to get laid in Vegas

Just recently moved to Vegas.. I'm looking to create LEVERAGE here in the greatest city on Earth

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                            X