Bachelor Party 12 Guys, June 24th-27th - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Bachelor Party 12 Guys, June 24th-27th

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bachelor Party 12 Guys, June 24th-27th

Alright guys, I am helping plan a bachelor party for 12 guys June 24th-27th (Friday-Monday) and I would definitely appreciate some assistance from some of you, seems like this forum is full of very knowledgeable people.

The basic outline is as follows:

Friday - Everyone arrives at scattered times, so we are all doing our own thing until dinner, after that no plans yet, suggestions welcome

Saturday - No day plans yet suggestions welcome, but this is the big night, Ideally we want to hit up a club or two, then a strip club (prob more than one) to end the night. The deal is we don't want to wait in line at the clubs and aren't looking for bottle service (budget constraints), we also need transportation all night. Because of this I have been considering the use of an independent host, can anyone recommend any reliable ones or provide some ideas on how to accomplish the above without a independent host? I'd say the budget per person for the night is going to be around $200 (more for some) but to be conservative, $2400

Sunday - Plan on being hung-over and relaxing all day, maybe a show at night, then more bars?

Monday - Everyone flies out at night so could use a day activity

Overall I'm mostly concerned with getting Saturday night planned so everything goes as smooth as possible, after that is settled I can work on the rest. I welcome any suggestions for the big night or the overall weekend as a whole (clubs to check out, place to eat, shows, etc...) want to make this one hell of a trip!

With a group your size of all guys, this site would help you if you were looking to do bottle service. Since you're not, you'll almost certainly need an independent host (and you will pay a premium) to get everybody in together and transport you around all night.

They will have a significant markup on their services, but it's probably the best you can do if you're not looking for bottle service. The two hosts Jack Colton recommends are:

Vegas VIP: Michael Tomes [email protected] 702.205.6797
    VIPNVegas: Noah Auspitz [email protected] 702.292.2205
    Vegas Trips to-date:
    November 12-13, 2008 - Palms Standard
    March 18-22, 2009 - MGM Grand Bungalow Suite
    April 22-26, 2010 - MGM Grand Bungalow Suite
    June 2-6, 2011 - Venetian Bella Suite
    June 21-26, 2012 - Cosmopolitan Wraparound Terrace Suite

"Gambling - the sure way of getting nothing for something."

Comment

Brett,

Thanks for the info! I read a post that mentioned JC recommend independent hosts but couldn't find them listed anywhere. I'll be sure to get in touch with them and see what they can do.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
      X