Dancing during MayOD - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Dancing during MayOD

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #61
    Oddly enough, first week back in town and I'm oddly in great shape for baseball and hockey...thank you Vegas!!
    I'm on a horse.

    http://twitter.com/skinsandsuds
    http://www.facebook.com/duane.g.dahl

    Comment


    • #62
      Originally posted by mysticsavage View Post
      Oddly enough, first week back in town and I'm oddly in great shape for baseball and hockey...thank you Vegas!!
      Malnutrition and throwing up definitely helps

      Comment


      • #63
        Originally posted by SexCbiaach View Post
        Originally posted by wat View Post
        Originally posted by gubuju View Post
        my body hurts from all the shuffling all weekend
        My left foot has been swollen since I got back from Vegas. Seems like a sprain/heavy bruise. Go Vegas!
        Tao is the man!! I miss those moves!
        Oh yeaaa

        He had HAG talking about him all night! hahaha! Smooth moves

        Comment

        Latest Topics

        Collapse

        There are no results that meet this criteria.

        Working...
        X