suites for 6 guys - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

suites for 6 guys

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • not a vet but no rookie
    started a topic suites for 6 guys

    suites for 6 guys

    Group of 6-8 guys going in July.

    Right now I have 2 rooms with 2 queens each at Palazzo booked for about $1200 for the 2 of them.

    If the group ends up being 6 instead of 8 I would consider just getting one suite instead of 2 regular rooms.

    The guys do not mind splitting queen or king beds as that is the current plan.

    Looking for a suite that has a combination of 3 king or queen beds and possibly a pull out.

    Looked at PH Towers Westgate but they only had 2 bedroom ones available. The Hospitality Suite at Mirage sounded perfect but not available for the dates I wanted. Any other suites similar to The Hospitality Suite (it's a 2 bedroom with a king in one room and 2 queens in the other)

  • JSki
    replied
    "COSTAR" = 20% off at Cosmo

    Leave a comment:


  • JSki
    replied
    [quote=UK Legend;128181]
    Originally posted by not a vet but no rookie View Post
    Need to choose who you go to Vegas with very wisely.
    +1

    Leave a comment:


  • not a vet but no rookie
    replied
    Originally posted by cm4short View Post
    Originally posted by not a vet but no rookie View Post
    Originally posted by UK Legend View Post

    This happened to me about 3 weeks ago had to go to the girls hotel which was Hooters and some dude was having sex next to me all because one of my friends. Need to choose who you go to Vegas with very wisely.
    Haha it wasn't my choice. That trip was the first time I had met the dude who tripped out

    I actually find it funny and I still got some so no biggie. I just made sure on future trips if he went he wasn't in my room.
    Just make sure you don't finish first or have bad technique... Because you will get talked about.
    In the situation I described I didn't know them so I didn't cae

    Originally posted by Matt View Post
    Originally posted by not a vet but no rookie View Post
    Originally posted by HunterDallas View Post

    Sometimes it's hard to get rid of ONE guy when it's "get down to business time", but FIVE, that's damn near impossible!!! I would say go for 2 rooms also.
    Yeah usually we have 3 or 4 to a room and one time we had 5 and it was ridiculous.

    Short story - We were in JET and one of the guys staying in my room (friend of a friend I didn't know well) kept calling me and said he needed the key and I kept saying no I'm going to need it, I'm going to bring someone back. Me and chick get back up to my room later and he's gotten into the room (he convinced my other friend to go up with him) and he's just standing at the doorway incensed when I open up. He starts yelling at me for not giving him the key and scares the crap out of the girl.

    We end up going back to her hotel and end up having sex at the same time her friend and some dude I don't know are having sex in the other bed.

    Most of the time my friends are down to leave the room but I always try to go to the girl's room. When you have 3 other people in your room there's a good chance one of them had a rough night is already asleep by the time you get back.

    Back on topic, I could have as many as 8 going and another 4-5 staying at Cosmo. Keeping the 2 rooms at Palazzo for now but trying to see if Cosmo's prices drop. Given up on the suite idea, 2 rooms is just easier and cheaper
    Oh man that sounds like far too much effort. Having your own room is where it's at.
    of course that's ideal but it wasn't too much effort. Went upstairs, saw the room was occupied and then went across the street.

    Having my own room versus splitting it is a huge difference money wise. On this up-coming trip it's like $700 versus $175

    Leave a comment:


  • Matt
    replied
    Originally posted by not a vet but no rookie View Post
    Originally posted by HunterDallas View Post
    Originally posted by bobu View Post
    6 dudes 1 bathroom is a hell of a lot better than 6 girls 1 bathroom. I'd stay 2 rooms regardless, 6 in 1 room is pretty tough.
    Sometimes it's hard to get rid of ONE guy when it's "get down to business time", but FIVE, that's damn near impossible!!! I would say go for 2 rooms also.
    Yeah usually we have 3 or 4 to a room and one time we had 5 and it was ridiculous.

    Short story - We were in JET and one of the guys staying in my room (friend of a friend I didn't know well) kept calling me and said he needed the key and I kept saying no I'm going to need it, I'm going to bring someone back. Me and chick get back up to my room later and he's gotten into the room (he convinced my other friend to go up with him) and he's just standing at the doorway incensed when I open up. He starts yelling at me for not giving him the key and scares the crap out of the girl.

    We end up going back to her hotel and end up having sex at the same time her friend and some dude I don't know are having sex in the other bed.

    Most of the time my friends are down to leave the room but I always try to go to the girl's room. When you have 3 other people in your room there's a good chance one of them had a rough night is already asleep by the time you get back.

    Back on topic, I could have as many as 8 going and another 4-5 staying at Cosmo. Keeping the 2 rooms at Palazzo for now but trying to see if Cosmo's prices drop. Given up on the suite idea, 2 rooms is just easier and cheaper
    Oh man that sounds like far too much effort. Having your own room is where it's at.

    Leave a comment:


  • VegasCherry
    replied
    Originally posted by cm4short View Post
    Originally posted by not a vet but no rookie View Post
    Originally posted by UK Legend View Post

    This happened to me about 3 weeks ago had to go to the girls hotel which was Hooters and some dude was having sex next to me all because one of my friends. Need to choose who you go to Vegas with very wisely.
    Haha it wasn't my choice. That trip was the first time I had met the dude who tripped out

    I actually find it funny and I still got some so no biggie. I just made sure on future trips if he went he wasn't in my room.
    Just make sure you don't finish first or have bad technique... Because you will get talked about.
    Preach.

    Leave a comment:


  • cm4short
    replied
    Originally posted by not a vet but no rookie View Post
    Originally posted by UK Legend View Post
    Originally posted by not a vet but no rookie View Post
    We end up going back to her hotel and end up having sex at the same time her friend and some dude I don't know are having sex in the other bed.
    This happened to me about 3 weeks ago had to go to the girls hotel which was Hooters and some dude was having sex next to me all because one of my friends. Need to choose who you go to Vegas with very wisely.
    Haha it wasn't my choice. That trip was the first time I had met the dude who tripped out

    I actually find it funny and I still got some so no biggie. I just made sure on future trips if he went he wasn't in my room.
    Just make sure you don't finish first or have bad technique... Because you will get talked about.

    Leave a comment:


  • not a vet but no rookie
    replied
    Originally posted by Cappaccinodagreat View Post
    Nice spot
    Yeah it's one of my favorites. The standard rooms are just so big and I love the 2 tv's in the main room

    Leave a comment:


  • Cappaccinodagreat
    replied
    Nice spot

    Leave a comment:


  • not a vet but no rookie
    replied
    Originally posted by Cappaccinodagreat View Post
    Good move - if you are in the PH Towers, i will see ya there.
    Total group is 7 so just went with connecting bella suites at Palazzo. Should be fairly ridiculous

    Leave a comment:


  • not a vet but no rookie
    replied
    Originally posted by UK Legend View Post
    Originally posted by not a vet but no rookie View Post
    We end up going back to her hotel and end up having sex at the same time her friend and some dude I don't know are having sex in the other bed.
    This happened to me about 3 weeks ago had to go to the girls hotel which was Hooters and some dude was having sex next to me all because one of my friends. Need to choose who you go to Vegas with very wisely.
    Haha it wasn't my choice. That trip was the first time I had met the dude who tripped out

    I actually find it funny and I still got some so no biggie. I just made sure on future trips if he went he wasn't in my room.

    Leave a comment:


  • UK Legend
    replied
    Originally posted by not a vet but no rookie View Post
    We end up going back to her hotel and end up having sex at the same time her friend and some dude I don't know are having sex in the other bed.
    This happened to me about 3 weeks ago had to go to the girls hotel which was Hooters and some dude was having sex next to me all because one of my friends. Need to choose who you go to Vegas with very wisely.
    Last edited by UK Legend; 05-20-2011, 03:30 AM.

    Leave a comment:


  • Cappaccinodagreat
    replied
    Good move - if you are in the PH Towers, i will see ya there.

    Leave a comment:


  • not a vet but no rookie
    replied
    Originally posted by Cappaccinodagreat View Post
    Mandalay Bay 1500 x 3 is the way to go, if you can get it.

    Also, the PH Towers 2BR should work. Grease the palms when you check in and maybe you can get the upgrade to the 3BR penthouse. Nice!!
    Good ideas, thanks.

    1500 X3 was unavailable. Sounded tight though

    The PH 2BR is a good look, just booked it. It would be perfect for 5-6 people. It's actually a little bit cheaper (~150) than the 2 rooms I have at Palazzo right now. And closer to my other friends at Cosmo.

    If 7 or 8 people go then I'm going with the 2 rooms at Palazzo. If 5 or 6 people go then the PH 2BR

    Leave a comment:


  • Cappaccinodagreat
    replied
    Mandalay Bay 1500 x 3 is the way to go, if you can get it.

    Also, the PH Towers 2BR should work. Grease the palms when you check in and maybe you can get the upgrade to the 3BR penthouse. Nice!!

    Leave a comment:

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
X