Withdrawl - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Withdrawl

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    Hahaha, sometimes I think they make things worse.. talking.. thinking about going back.... ayeyaya

    Comment


    • #47
      I just had a dream Halle Berry and I went to Vegas together an we were the bestest friends ever.

      Comment


      • #48
        Originally posted by brazeneye View Post
        I just had a dream Halle Berry and I went to Vegas together an we were the bestest friends ever.
        hahahahaha
        GO BIG OR GO HOME

        Impromptu Vegas Trip 2/4 - 2/7
        Staying in Planet Hollywood
        2/4 - TBD
        2/5 -TBD
        2/6 - TBD

        Back to Vegas, JC meet up, MAY 2010

        Comment


        • #49
          I want in on that trip seriously!!

          Comment


          • #50
            I'll call her up.. see what dates work for her

            Comment


            • #51
              Ur sleeping at 1pm? Rough night last night?
              Blackout Artist
              [email protected]

              Comment


              • #52
                Not at all.. just tired! I slept 14 hours.. haha

                Comment


                • #53
                  All I do is read these forums. I dont know if it helps or makes things worse, but i havent stopped thinking about Vegas since ive been here. haha
                  GO BIG OR GO HOME

                  Impromptu Vegas Trip 2/4 - 2/7
                  Staying in Planet Hollywood
                  2/4 - TBD
                  2/5 -TBD
                  2/6 - TBD

                  Back to Vegas, JC meet up, MAY 2010

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    I'm not sure which is more addicting. Vegas or the JC forum.
                    Blackout Artist
                    [email protected]

                    Comment


                    • #55
                      forum for sure! less expensive hahaha

                      Comment


                      • #56
                        Originally posted by Addicted2SinCity View Post
                        That's how long it takes me too...and I also fly direct. I actually refuse to fly anymore unless it's direct. I just don't need that added hassle.
                        I'll add to that, I won't fly unless its direct AND first thing in the morning. That's as easy as you can get.

                        And it's about 3 hours for me.

                        Comment


                        • #57
                          My problem is their is a select amount of direct flights from Miami. I usually have to leave at about 3 PM and get into Vegas about 5 PM.
                          GO BIG OR GO HOME

                          Impromptu Vegas Trip 2/4 - 2/7
                          Staying in Planet Hollywood
                          2/4 - TBD
                          2/5 -TBD
                          2/6 - TBD

                          Back to Vegas, JC meet up, MAY 2010

                          Comment


                          • #58
                            It's usually a 5 to 5.5 hour flight for me from Philly or BWI, one-way, so I'm usually warped by the time I land (there's absolutely no way I can sleep on a plane). I always make sure to get in before 5PM so I can get some nappage in before going out.

                            Comment


                            • #59
                              Getting in earlier is the way to go. The flights outta Calgary touch down around 10:30AM.

                              Comment


                              • #60
                                Talk about withdrawals ... I'm constantly watching YouTube videos of XS hahaha. After you experience the night life in Vegas, nothing compares locally.
                                Vegas 3.19.15

                                Comment

                                Latest Topics

                                Collapse

                                There are no results that meet this criteria.

                                Working...
                                X