Best Restaurant at MGM Grand? - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Best Restaurant at MGM Grand?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • J_169
    started a topic Best Restaurant at MGM Grand?

    Best Restaurant at MGM Grand?

    So me and the guys are heading to MGM grand as part of our trip in June, what restaurant would you say was best??

  • FrontHeadlock
    replied
    MGM has an awesome lineup of restaurants:

    Joel Robuchon -- 3 Michelin stars, enough said.

    L'Atelier de Joel Robuchon -- I've been to the one in NY and the food is awesome. Sit at the bar for a real treat.

    Shibuya -- Did the omakase here and it was probably one of the top 5 meals of my life.

    craftsteak -- going on saturday, so i'll update, but i've eaten at craft in NY a couple times and it was excellent.

    Leave a comment:


  • cm4short
    replied
    Originally posted by tonysoprano24 View Post
    mcdonald's in the food court ftw
    Naw, its all about the Wendy's. Cuz nuthin says delicious like.square patties

    Leave a comment:


  • kimball
    replied
    Shibuya... good sushi

    Leave a comment:


  • redbullvodka
    replied
    Originally posted by readyforvegas View Post
    I eat at Fiamma almost everytime in Vegas. Its one of the best Italian rest I have ever ate at and I am orig from Jersey.
    Good to know. I'll try that place next time.

    Leave a comment:


  • readyforvegas
    replied
    I eat at Fiamma almost everytime in Vegas. Its one of the best Italian rest I have ever ate at and I am orig from Jersey.

    Leave a comment:


  • ocralph714
    replied
    Screw McDonald's, it's all about Nathan"s!!!! Seriously though, Joel Robuchon is KING! Although Shibuya is pretty damn good and relatively inexpensive. For something cheap and dinerish I recommend Studio Cafe!

    Leave a comment:


  • tonysoprano24
    replied
    mcdonald's in the food court ftw

    Leave a comment:


  • Jdiggs78
    replied
    Craftsteak for sure!! Simply amazing...

    Leave a comment:


  • redbullvodka
    replied
    craftsteak. they have various levels of steaks and the wagyu. if you want sushi shibuya is awesome. been to diego too and they have really good chicken tacos.

    Leave a comment:


  • J_169
    replied
    no real price range to be honest, cant put a price on good food! we are planning on clubbing that night though and maybe nothing super heavy, the italian sounds like a good call, or maybe craftsteak?

    Leave a comment:


  • Brett Stevens
    replied
    Fiamma - great italian food, affordable, and stiff/creative drinks.

    Leave a comment:


  • alexgtp
    replied
    CraftSteak!! Pricey...great steaks..excellent wine list and did i mention delicious!

    Leave a comment:


  • ashroid
    replied
    I personally like Emeril's in MGM Grand. It was somewhat affordable and the food was good.

    Leave a comment:


  • kimball
    replied
    What kind of food / price range?

    Leave a comment:

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
X