My trip review June 5-9th! - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

My trip review June 5-9th!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • partyinvegas25
    replied
    Originally posted by yo vanilla View Post
    I see your point of view, but since no one else wants to be the devil's advocate I will. I can see your friend's POV too; I would guess she wasn't that dazzled the first night, then with the pain in the ass madhouse outside the club the second night I'd probably have said f this noise, I'm outta here as well. You know not everyone is gung-ho over hanging out in overcrowded silver-shirt nightclubs four nights in a row and there is plenty of fun to be had elsewhere

    I'm sorry to hear you did not get things resolved so you could both have made the best of the remaining trip. Did she offer any alternative plans or compromises? I'd hate to think she just clammed up and moped all weekend without offering another agenda.
    Well...that's the thing we need to know, did she offer any other plans?
    I'm sorry but 1230 am is unacceptable, unless you are okay with the other person ditching you and it sounds like she wasn't. For instance, on my bachelorette, one of my friends didn't want to go out with us one night. Did she complain? No...then she went on to party hard the rest of the trip. It's like don't ruin someone else's fun...I can see not wanting to be in overcrowded clubs esp if you are having trouble getting in, that's never fun. But, it sounds like she was just done for the night, it's like, you could go to a cool bar or something...even back at the MGM there are plenty of fun little circle bars to hang out in or gamble of course...

    Leave a comment:


  • nyc2vegas
    replied
    Originally posted by yo vanilla View Post
    I see your point of view, but since no one else wants to be the devil's advocate I will. I can see your friend's POV too; I would guess she wasn't that dazzled the first night, then with the pain in the ass madhouse outside the club the second night I'd probably have said f this noise, I'm outta here as well. You know not everyone is gung-ho over hanging out in overcrowded silver-shirt nightclubs four nights in a row and there is plenty of fun to be had elsewhere

    I'm sorry to hear you did not get things resolved so you could both have made the best of the remaining trip. Did she offer any alternative plans or compromises? I'd hate to think she just clammed up and moped all weekend without offering another agenda.
    I agree BUT there are a boatload of places in vegas that are not clubby and/or crowded or a pain in the ass, like you said did she offer compromises? I can think of a million great spots that you can have a GREAT time in.....palms center bar, nine steakhouse, mist in TI, bar at times square nyny, any bar at the wynn, revolution at mirage, hard rock casino bar and the list goes on and on......I guess you just need to really tailor your trip to your company, if im going w/ someone i Know is not a club person ill just do the club thing one night and then the other nights do what I just mentioned.....I just dont think that anyone should be in bed at 1230 in vegas and if you are you better be up and at em at 6am in the poker room and well rested but to be honest it seemd like the friend didnt have the money or want to spend it... maybe brazen can chime in on this

    Leave a comment:


  • masterdeviance
    replied
    LOL if you have to ask if it sounded creepy, it probably did.

    just breaking balls here oc

    Leave a comment:


  • nyc2vegas
    replied
    Originally posted by ocTICK View Post
    That depresses me. A 12:30 AM bedtime not passed out drunk I believe is against LV law.

    Heck, I would have drove in just to hang out, so you wouldn't be alone, could go out and party. Did that sound creepy?
    HAHAHA LOL yes very creepy, but thats cool!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • ocTICK
    replied
    That depresses me. A 12:30 AM bedtime not passed out drunk I believe is against LV law.

    I think she was your BF's saboteur. Make sure you didn't have "too much" fun. How the hell can you have what happens, stays in Vegas if you have a spy.

    Heck, I would have drove in just to hang out, so you wouldn't be alone, could go out and party. Did that sound creepy?
    Last edited by ocTICK; 06-11-2009, 10:25 AM.

    Leave a comment:


  • yo vanilla
    replied
    I see your point of view, but since no one else wants to be the devil's advocate I will. I can see your friend's POV too; I would guess she wasn't that dazzled the first night, then with the pain in the ass madhouse outside the club the second night I'd probably have said f this noise, I'm outta here as well. You know not everyone is gung-ho over hanging out in overcrowded silver-shirt nightclubs four nights in a row and there is plenty of fun to be had elsewhere

    I'm sorry to hear you did not get things resolved so you could both have made the best of the remaining trip. Did she offer any alternative plans or compromises? I'd hate to think she just clammed up and moped all weekend without offering another agenda.

    Leave a comment:


  • Care
    replied
    I wish I could party for 72 hours straight!! I love to do it up at night, but I'm a baby about needing to sleep in the next day haha. I just can't go again the next night on only 3-4 hours of sleep!! Maybe I just need more practice though?? Haha

    Leave a comment:


  • nyc2vegas
    replied
    I cant believe that there are that many people that go to vegas and dont want to party for 72 hrs straight!

    Leave a comment:


  • Hoody
    replied
    When I was over last year there was always someone who didn't want to go out on one of the nights (except me), but luckily there was enough of us there for there always to be someone to go out with.

    Leave a comment:


  • partyinvegas25
    replied
    Interesting TR...sorry your friend was such a lame ass!
    I know that feeling! You really can't bring everyone to Vegas, some people just can't handle it.
    I mean 1230? WTF? That's like a grade school curfew-you were so right to ditch her the last night!

    It sounds like you had a great time the last day and night tho. Next time, go with ppl who want to party, you def need to prescreen. Some ppl get all pumped up but then they get all insecure/tired/whatever.
    The friend I went with was totally like clubs, fun, drinking b/f we went, but then we get there and it's oh, I'm tired or hungry AT THE WORST possible moments. Oh, yeah, I forgot, I go to vegas to sit in a hotel room. I don't give a shit if it's a 10 room suite, I'm there to see the city not see it from afar!

    Leave a comment:


  • brazeneye
    replied
    Originally posted by nyc2vegas View Post
    you just made this a 6 star thread!!! this gets more interesting by the post hahaha
    Hahahaha, you can’t tell me I don’t know how to have a good time

    Leave a comment:


  • nyc2vegas
    replied
    Originally posted by brazeneye View Post
    My boyfriend’s sister. I have to be nice.

    Although you should see how pissed my bf is. He’s the one who coughed up the dough to send me to Vegas, and she was the one that didn’t let me have fun. Now we’re saving up for me to do a ‘do-over’. I think he's going to ream her out big time for that. My bf fully expected me to flirt, have fun and make an ass of myself in Vegas, and she stopped me from doing it most of my trip
    you just made this a 6 star thread!!! this gets more interesting by the post hahaha

    Leave a comment:


  • brazeneye
    replied
    Originally posted by nyc2vegas View Post
    Im shocked youre still calling her your friend lol
    My boyfriend’s sister. I have to be nice.

    Although you should see how pissed my bf is. He’s the one who coughed up the dough to send me to Vegas, and she was the one that didn’t let me have fun. Now we’re saving up for me to do a ‘do-over’. I think he's going to ream her out big time for that. My bf fully expected me to flirt, have fun and make an ass of myself in Vegas, and she stopped me from doing it most of my trip

    Leave a comment:


  • nyc2vegas
    replied
    Originally posted by brazeneye View Post
    I'm just as mad at my friend as you are about the iced coffee.


    It's all pretty epic.
    Im shocked youre still calling her your friend lol

    Leave a comment:


  • brazeneye
    replied
    Originally posted by IRockNvegas View Post
    Next to it , more like in it

    Ohhhhhh nevermind forget I said that LOL!
    I'm just as mad at my friend as you are about the iced coffee.


    It's all pretty epic.

    Leave a comment:

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
X