MAnitObaD Pre-Invasion Meetup - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

MAnitObaD Pre-Invasion Meetup

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • kenikki
    replied
    Originally posted by mysticsavage View Post
    Unofficially counting you and Corey, me and my 5 (3 of whom are actually going to Vegas), that's 8. Nardo will be there and I will message him to remind him...plus I'll have to message BJGTS and his squad. This could escalate quickly.
    +
    Originally posted by Sweat_shop View Post
    Are we doing just the wine festival or is there gonna be anything after?
    =
    My thoughts exactly.

    Leave a comment:


  • Sweat_shop
    replied
    Are we doing just the wine festival or is there gonna be anything after?

    Leave a comment:


  • mysticsavage
    replied
    Unofficially counting you and Corey, me and my 5 (3 of whom are actually going to Vegas), that's 8. Nardo will be there and I will message him to remind him...plus I'll have to message BJGTS and his squad. This could escalate quickly.

    Leave a comment:


  • kenikki
    replied
    I can only imagine the look of horror most winery reps will have when this motley crew rolls around...

    "That's right, I said ARMY. OF. DRINKERS."
    Muahahahah.

    Do we have an unofficial head count?

    Leave a comment:


  • mysticsavage
    replied
    They've fixed their website...looks like we're shooting for May 7th in the evening.

    Leave a comment:


  • Boogie
    replied
    Ain't no party like an S Club party, oops I meant Manitoba AOD party.

    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-X0EjwF8o0g"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-X0EjwF8o0g[/ame]

    Leave a comment:


  • mysticsavage
    replied
    Originally posted by royale View Post
    awesome!! dont forget Nardo!
    I usually see Nardo there...he won't be hard to convince.

    Leave a comment:


  • Charles~
    replied
    Props for this.

    Hope it goes well for you guys.

    Leave a comment:


  • Guest's Avatar
    Guest replied
    awesome!! dont forget Nardo!

    Leave a comment:


  • kenikki
    replied
    WINE!

    But their website and the Ticketmaster website are both wrong...?
    * Public Evening Tasting on Friday, April 30th , 7pm - 10pm - $44.95
    * Public Matinee Tasting on Saturday, May 1st, 1:30pm - 4pm - $39.95
    * Public Evening Tasting on Saturday, May 1st, 7pm - 10pm - $44.95


    April 29th = Friday
    April 30th = Saturday
    May 1st = Sunday

    And the Ticketmaster link they provide says you can buy tickets for either May 6th or 7th.

    Leave a comment:


  • Sweat_shop
    replied
    Well I'm In either day and pretty sure kenikki is to

    Leave a comment:


  • mysticsavage
    replied
    Fixed...looking at the wrong calendar.

    Leave a comment:


  • Sweat_shop
    replied
    Isn't may 1 a Sunday?

    Leave a comment:

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
X