Cheap ass friend syndrome. - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Cheap ass friend syndrome.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • MrHess
    replied
    I have one of those who also has "I think I'm the shit at poker and lose my bankroll in 30 minutes" syndrome. So after 2 hours in Vegas hes broke mopin around. Haven't gone with him in years but some mutual friends do. Buzzkill

    Leave a comment:


  • mysticsavage
    replied
    Man, I could tell you stories....

    Leave a comment:


  • Imjus
    replied
    Havent yet, but we're planning a 10 man trip so we'll see.

    Leave a comment:


  • Matt
    replied
    Take them to places where you can get B1G1. Lavo will do them, and you should be able to get it at places like Pure and LAX.

    Vegas probably isn't the place for them though if they have an issue spending $180 on a night out.

    Leave a comment:

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
X