Tropicana? - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Tropicana?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • AK2Vegas
    replied
    Originally posted by Meghuney View Post
    I have seen NOTHING but good stuff about Tropicana since the remodel. I've booked 4 nights for the end of April and have put down to rent a cabana (pre Club Nikki for the cabana though). I'm looking forward to finding out if this will be the new place for us for our Vegas trips.
    Keep us posted. I'm curious to know how it looks. When I passed though in 08 it looked pretty dated.

    Leave a comment:


  • Meghuney
    replied
    I have seen NOTHING but good stuff about Tropicana since the remodel. I've booked 4 nights for the end of April and have put down to rent a cabana (pre Club Nikki for the cabana though). I'm looking forward to finding out if this will be the new place for us for our Vegas trips.

    Leave a comment:


  • NTG
    replied
    Got it booked for 5 nights starting 24th May. Nikki Beach opens MDW.

    Leave a comment:


  • sapphirebhs
    replied
    There are a lot of people whose main concern is price and when they see the low room rates, they will book accordingly. Tropicana has a 4.4/5 rating on Expedia which is pretty good. Some people look at it as they never spend much time in the room anyway so they just want somewhere to shower and sleep.

    Leave a comment:


  • ChuckMoney
    replied
    In my opinion, the success of the Tropicana is the biggest story of this season. If it goes well, then there will be copycats spawned from other similar tiered hotels. They're going to need a herculean effort to promote and break the stigma of the old Trop and a lot of luck. I hope that they do well because it will help to break the monopoly of Wet, Rehab, and the Wynn monsters. More competition should lower prices. I am looking forward to the JC reports of the pool when it gets going. Hopefully they'll have a good showing or it will be sometime before any other small fish takes the risk and tries to compete.

    Leave a comment:


  • Drew
    replied
    Originally posted by wayne98 View Post
    Any word on how fun Nikki Beach will be? Anyone been to the updated hotel??
    I don't think anyone will know if it's fun until after it's open lol. But if people go and the marketers do a good job of getting people there, It'll probably be good. The biggest issue would be getting people to change their thinking on Tropicana. Actual location wise itself shouldn't be an issue as it's right across from MGM which has a huge Wet crowd.

    Haven't been to the new rooms yet, Jack and a few others have mentioned it looks really good and the videos/articles I've seen impressed me enough for book them for May invasion.

    Leave a comment:

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
X