Tropicana? - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Tropicana?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • wayne98
    started a topic Tropicana?

    Tropicana?

    Any word on how fun Nikki Beach will be? Anyone been to the updated hotel??

  • Stone99
    replied
    Am staying there this weekend -Eating at Biscayne Sat and Hitting the Palms on Sat night. Will let you know how everything goes.

    Leave a comment:


  • Svetlana
    replied
    A few of my friends stayed at the Trop in October and I got a chance to check out the rooms and I must say, VERY IMPRESSED. The bathrooms were gorgeous! and the prices are great.

    Leave a comment:


  • Drew
    replied
    Originally posted by luckythirteen View Post
    just switched my reservation for May AOD to the Tropicana. I received a promotion in the mail and called the host and he set me and my group up with two rooms comped for the weekend based on my play at a different casino/resort. Looking forward to trying it out.
    Staying at the Trop too T! See you there!

    Leave a comment:


  • luckythirteen
    replied
    just switched my reservation for May AOD to the Tropicana. I received a promotion in the mail and called the host and he set me and my group up with two rooms comped for the weekend based on my play at a different casino/resort. Looking forward to trying it out.

    Leave a comment:


  • SNL
    replied
    Hi Mikey!

    I'm talking about open dance space because it looked more cabanas than pools to me there......Wet dominates with the pools....although I personally think EBC rules hahaha

    Leave a comment:


  • MikeyTantalo
    replied
    WET is pretty damn big... are ya sure ypour not confusing it??

    Leave a comment:


  • SNL
    replied
    I walked around it in December just to and Major change its actually pretty nice inside...the pool looks really cool! And its a big space not small like Wet...but Wet has more pools of course. Big renovation...I cant wait to check out Nikki Beach either!

    Leave a comment:


  • MikeyTantalo
    replied
    they have competition.. wish em luck.. new rooms are great!!

    Leave a comment:


  • KsHusker
    replied
    Just booked a trip at the Trop for 7-29/8-2 (Fri - Tues)

    $406/person for 4 people for airfare, 2 rooms, fees, taxes etc. Figured it wasnt a bad price. Looks like even with construction going on the Trop is getting pretty good reviews on tripadvisor.

    Hope the pool will be a good time and we wont be surrounded by 50-60 yr olds. (We're ages 25, 29, 29 and 31)

    Looking forward to some upcoming trip reports.

    Leave a comment:


  • AK2Vegas
    replied
    Originally posted by BigDex14 View Post
    Looking forward to going inside and looking around!
    That's what Cisco said! (Sorry, I couldn't help myself)

    Leave a comment:


  • BigDex14
    replied
    Looking forward to going inside and looking around!

    Leave a comment:


  • Maximilian
    replied
    I will be booking at the Trop in July, again like everyone else I have heard only good things about the renovations. Should be a blast!

    Leave a comment:


  • Meghuney
    replied
    Originally posted by AK2Vegas View Post
    Originally posted by Meghuney View Post
    I have seen NOTHING but good stuff about Tropicana since the remodel. I've booked 4 nights for the end of April and have put down to rent a cabana (pre Club Nikki for the cabana though). I'm looking forward to finding out if this will be the new place for us for our Vegas trips.
    Keep us posted. I'm curious to know how it looks. When I passed though in 08 it looked pretty dated.
    Will do! I'm looking forward to it. We got a Paradise Suite. I stay up on tripadvisor reviews, lol, and the pictures and it looks NICE. Not as nice of course as your mega-hotels, but honestly, I'm sick of that. I stayed at the Venetian on my first Vegas go-round and while the jaw-drop factor was there, it got old. As nice as it was - from here on out, I'd like a quiet refuge for my stay. When I'm ready to jump into party mode - I'll head out and do it.

    Most looking forward to the cabana. $200 mid week for 3 ppl that includes the $200 in food and bev. service.

    Leave a comment:


  • redbullvodka
    replied
    I wish them all the luck but its going to be hard to compete with the big dogs. They have been in the game longer, already developed their 'brand', have waay more money to spend on talent, and already signed all the best DJ's out there.

    I think this place will be a bit more laid back and an older crowd. They'll need to find a niche. I guess we will see.
    Last edited by redbullvodka; 03-08-2011, 10:29 PM. Reason: spelling

    Leave a comment:

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
X