Need advice from JC'ers on best hotels - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Need advice from JC'ers on best hotels

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    I don't care for staying off the strip... but I would go with the best deal. I had a good time staying at the Palms... you'll find a party vibe there.

    IMO... I think some make too big of a deal about where to stay or where they will stay. Don't get me wrong... I need a nice, clean room, updated with a nice bed. But, of my several trips to Vegas... where I stayed has never impacted how much fun, hooking up, partying or how crazy that trip was.

    I always grab the best deal. Spend more cash at the tables or on booze.
    Vegas Trips:
    July 07
    Dec. 07
    June 08
    Oct. 08
    Super Bowl 09
    May 09 (Bachelor Party)
    Super Bowl 2010
    MDW 2010 (Bachelor Party)
    Super Bowl 2011
    May 2011
    Sept. 2011
    Next - March 23-26

    Facebook

    Comment


    • #17
      And the winner is...

      a Superior Room @ Palms for $360!
      Nothing interesting to add here...

      Comment

      Latest Topics

      Collapse

      There are no results that meet this criteria.

      Working...
      X