Official Labor Day 2009 Weekend Thread - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Official Labor Day 2009 Weekend Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by blibblab View Post
    Even better - just go from Labor Day weekend to the end of the month!
    Ill pick you up from the morgue on the way out...
    GO BIG OR GO HOME

    Impromptu Vegas Trip 2/4 - 2/7
    Staying in Planet Hollywood
    2/4 - TBD
    2/5 -TBD
    2/6 - TBD

    Back to Vegas, JC meet up, MAY 2010

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Cisco419 View Post
      Go twice!!!
      That's what I'm thinking of doing. Go all out LDW and then just do the wedding thing for one day. Show up Sat. leave Sun.
      Jack Colton's AOD Invasion May 2010 = Success!!!
      Jack Colton's AOD Invasion May 2011 = Success!!!
      Jack Colton's AOD Invasion May 2012 = TBD
      Facebook Twitter
      Originally posted by Moezilla
      Bring on the man meat!!!!
      Originally posted by Matt
      I'd rather just pay for drinks, than have to resort to Gary's ass-vodka.

      Comment


      • All you LDW'ers have a challenge ahead of you to top this past weekend's JC Forum Meet-up!

        Comment


        • Originally posted by blibblab View Post
          All you LDW'ers have a challenge ahead of you to top this past weekend's JC Forum Meet-up!
          Well on the brightside we have 6 weeks to plan!!! And by then maybe part of that crew will want to go out too!!!
          ................

          Comment


          • no worrys where gonna have a blast
            I swear feels like the last few nights we've been everywhere and back but I just cant remember it all

            Comment


            • All this talk about LDW in Vegas makes me wanna head out there for a few days since my bday is on labor day.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Mike7T7 View Post
                All this talk about LDW in Vegas makes me wanna head out there for a few days since my bday is on labor day.

                what you waiting on? book your trip its only 44 days away
                I swear feels like the last few nights we've been everywhere and back but I just cant remember it all

                Comment


                • Im considering
                  Blackout Artist
                  [email protected]

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by dnix View Post
                    Im considering
                    Like Nike, Just do it.
                    Jack Colton's AOD Invasion May 2010 = Success!!!
                    Jack Colton's AOD Invasion May 2011 = Success!!!
                    Jack Colton's AOD Invasion May 2012 = TBD
                    Facebook Twitter
                    Originally posted by Moezilla
                    Bring on the man meat!!!!
                    Originally posted by Matt
                    I'd rather just pay for drinks, than have to resort to Gary's ass-vodka.

                    Comment


                    • Has anyone reserved their rooms yet? If so, where?
                      Jack Colton's AOD Invasion May 2010 = Success!!!
                      Jack Colton's AOD Invasion May 2011 = Success!!!
                      Jack Colton's AOD Invasion May 2012 = TBD
                      Facebook Twitter
                      Originally posted by Moezilla
                      Bring on the man meat!!!!
                      Originally posted by Matt
                      I'd rather just pay for drinks, than have to resort to Gary's ass-vodka.

                      Comment


                      • i got caesars 4-8
                        I swear feels like the last few nights we've been everywhere and back but I just cant remember it all

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by dnix View Post
                          Im considering

                          round 2 dnix ?
                          I swear feels like the last few nights we've been everywhere and back but I just cant remember it all

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by dnix View Post
                            Im considering
                            dnix if you do it im throwin my hat in the ring!!!
                            it's that time again, let's get #28 gentleman....for the boss

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by nyc2vegas View Post
                              dnix if you do it im throwin my hat in the ring!!!
                              If he goes then you better make a guest appearance!!!
                              ................

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by killerfanatics View Post
                                Has anyone reserved their rooms yet? If so, where?
                                I'm actually waiting on my bro to have his cash so we can book... but Ill be booked by mid Aug for sure!
                                ................

                                Comment

                                Latest Topics

                                Collapse

                                There are no results that meet this criteria.

                                Working...
                                X