Wet Republic or Tao Beach - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Wet Republic or Tao Beach

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by dnix View Post
    wasnt that a holiday?
    I would think especially @ that Cabana price. Don't they normally run $350?

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by ocTICK View Post
      I would think especially @ that Cabana price. Don't they normally run $350?
      No way $500 for a cabana is cheap! Or at least I think so, considering a cabana at Wet last weekend was $2500

      Comment


      • #18
        Yep this past monday.
        Nassau Supersonic

        Comment


        • #19
          I just read the text message and he says he got a cabana at Relax mondays for $500. and monday was memorial day..
          Nassau Supersonic

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by brazeneye View Post
            No way $500 for a cabana is cheap! Or at least I think so, considering a cabana at Wet last weekend was $2500
            Has it been that long since I have been Vegas.

            Comment


            • #21
              Yeah, my boys and I were originally going for 4th of July before the girl kiboshed that, and just a day bed at Rehab was going to run around $2400 when I added everything up including tip outs, etc. And that only included a $1000 tab.

              I'll have to inquire about the Relax cabana price for an off monday.

              Comment


              • #22
                I am also looking for which pools to hit up. I'll be there June 5-8 at the mirage?

                Anyone been to Bare? How is That?

                Comment


                • #23
                  what the hell is going on that weekend??? looks like Im a couple days too late
                  Blackout Artist
                  [email protected]

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    If three guys wanna hit up a place like Wet, is it a necessity to reserve a bed to get in quickly? Do these places 'work' like the clubs do at night?

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by tom03 View Post
                      I am also looking for which pools to hit up. I'll be there June 5-8 at the mirage?

                      Anyone been to Bare? How is That?
                      Bare is smaller than a lot of the other pools, but I love it. Great service, topless, good vibe, etc...

                      Friday and Saturday are the two best days at Bare. I've never been on a Sunday, but I've heard that's a good day as well.

                      Here's a link to a review of my recent trip that included three days at Bare:

                      http://forums.jackcolton.com/showthread.php?t=541
                      Last edited by Universal; 05-30-2009, 06:53 AM.

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        You guys probably don't believe this but 05 myself and girlfriend got a cabana for 25 bucks on a Monday. It was a promotion they were running on the HRH website.
                        Appreciate Vegas
                        Next Trip 4/26!

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          No fricken wayyyyyy

                          Where was that??

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Hard rock , at the time I didn't realize how good of a deal it was and I reserved it 2 weeks in advance
                            Appreciate Vegas
                            Next Trip 4/26!

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              That's a huge deal!

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Originally posted by IRockNvegas View Post
                                You guys probably don't believe this but 05 myself and girlfriend got a cabana for 25 bucks on a Monday. It was a promotion they were running on the HRH website.
                                where on their website...i looked but i couldnt find anything
                                Confucius says" Baseball all wrong, man with 4 balls cannot walk"

                                Comment

                                Latest Topics

                                Collapse

                                There are no results that meet this criteria.

                                Working...
                                X