AOD Socal - Benny Lava Invades DTF INVASION! (3/4) - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

AOD Socal - Benny Lava Invades DTF INVASION! (3/4)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Originally posted by Drew View Post
    I'm a big fan of DTF. As most know, I used to go there all the time when I lived in the area. I think the beginning of the night was good times pregaming at the hotel and most of us together at the first bar having a good time.

    Most of the issues/frustrations came after we left the first bar. (various issues, 2nd bar on the schedule had some weird dancing rule so we quickly left there, then some members split off, leaving group disjointed, then most of the good/popular bars at that point formed long lines that put us off (we don't do lines remember? lol). There were other issues at the end of the night that I won't go into which didn't help either lol.

    In retrospect, with such a large group we should have forgotten about bar hopping and just picked one place for the whole night.

    Despite the issues, I had a really awesome time hanging out with my good AOD friends that I've gotten really close to over the past couple years and glad so many of us got to hang out together once again.
    I couldn't agree more Drew! Perhaps limit DTF to just Palapas +1 very good place with a dance floor. Then faith can be restored It was all a trial run, and the first time we had this many people in one place.

    Overall I did ended up having a great time. I appreciate the people that made the special trek just to come join us. Atleast we got to see each other and take some great pics.

    Comment


    • #32
      Weird dancing rule? Were you guys at the high school in "Footloose"?
      I'm on a horse.

      http://twitter.com/skinsandsuds
      http://www.facebook.com/duane.g.dahl

      Comment


      • #33
        Ahahaha I was thinking the same thing!

        Comment


        • #34
          NO dancing in the club!!! Even if they do have an open dance floor and a live DJ. LOL Too funny!

          Comment


          • #35
            No dancing no sexcbiatch! Lol

            Post some pics?!
            Appreciate Vegas
            Next Trip 4/26!

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by Drew;

              [B
              Despite the issues, I had a really awesome time hanging out with my good AOD friends that I've gotten really close to over the past couple years and glad so many of us got to hang out together once again.[/B]
              Drum Circle please.....kumbaya my lord kumbaya , strum that guitar Warren , kumbaya my lord kumbaya
              Appreciate Vegas
              Next Trip 4/26!

              Comment


              • #37
                If it wasn't for the AOD crew this would have been a big bust, it was awesome seeing everyone and I def had fun hanging with em.

                See why I said fuck the list! Haha oh and not to sound like a total dick but.... isn't this the 3rd "invasion" in dtf? Oh well.... next time we doing it down here in Diego baby!!! I'll make sure we go to the spots where you CAN dance!
                ................

                Comment


                • #38
                  Originally posted by IRockNvegas View Post
                  Originally posted by Drew;

                  [B
                  Despite the issues, I had a really awesome time hanging out with my good AOD friends that I've gotten really close to over the past couple years and glad so many of us got to hang out together once again.[/B]
                  Drum Circle please.....kumbaya my lord kumbaya , strum that guitar Warren , kumbaya my lord kumbaya
                  I'm more of a cowbell man myself.
                  -WarreN aka "The Business"

                  "ITS BUSINESS TIME!!!" -me

                  Add me to your social network...if you dare...
                  http://www.facebook.com/rw4rr3n / http://twitter.com/ItsTheBusiness

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Originally posted by Cisco419 View Post
                    If it wasn't for the AOD crew this would have been a big bust, it was awesome seeing everyone and I def had fun hanging with em.

                    See why I said fuck the list! Haha oh and not to sound like a total dick but.... isn't this the 3rd "invasion" in dtf? Oh well.... next time we doing it down here in Diego baby!!! I'll make sure we go to the spots where you CAN dance!
                    +1 we owe it to you to come down to SD

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Originally posted by Cisco419 View Post
                      next time we doing it down here in Diego baby!!! I'll make sure we go to the spots where you CAN dance!
                      Apr 2nd?
                      <3 Live, Laugh, Love <3

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Well next weekend were celebrating my bros (2msr) bday down in pb if anyone wants to cruise down. Were going to get a room or two by the beach too! Found a spot that's inexpensive.... not the pertiest but it'll work lol oh and Sunday, depending on how hungover we are, were doing some food challenge at a spot called broken yolk. I'll create an event page later today. But for those that are down hit me up
                        ................

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Originally posted by Cisco419 View Post
                          Well next weekend were celebrating my bros (2msr) bday down in pb if anyone wants to cruise down. Were going to get a room or two by the beach too! Found a spot that's inexpensive.... not the pertiest but it'll work lol oh and Sunday, depending on how hungover we are, were doing some food challenge at a spot called broken yolk. I'll create an event page later today. But for those that are down hit me up
                          Sweet! Keep us posted on the details..

                          Comment

                          Latest Topics

                          Collapse

                          There are no results that meet this criteria.

                          Working...
                          X