A bit of early info! - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

A bit of early info!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #61
    Looks like I showed up just in time. I missed the last invasion but I know I'll be in town for this one.

    The stars are aligned in my favor for this one

    Comment


    • #62
      Right on mr watts
      Appreciate Vegas
      Next Trip 4/26!

      Comment


      • #63
        its sounding exciting!
        Vegas is my second home

        Facebook Profile

        Comment


        • #64
          Hmmm, the May Invasion is a possibility....

          Sounds like a cRaZy time....I'll keep an eye out for more details. Pools should be open by then, which is ALL the trouble starts.....
          HunterD

          Vivez le reve....ou mourez en essayant!!

          Recent & Upcoming Trips
          -- 2011 & 2013 mAyOD Invasion Survivor!!
          -- 2014 July 17 - 20 at the Monte Carlo
          -- 2014 9th Annual Summer Blowout: Aug 1st - Aug 3rd

          Comment


          • #65
            Pools will definitely be open by then. Last year we did 4 pools and 4 clubs over 4 days (it was a bit too cold for Bare on the last day tho, so we took the party inside to King Ink). This year it's supposed to be 5 days of shenanigans!!! Different pool every day!
            Oh, P-tr-ck, I STILL need to borrow your German Leg Breaking Machine....Thx.

            Comment


            • #66
              Its going to be madness!!!
              ................

              Comment


              • #67
                Originally posted by Cisco419 View Post
                Its going to be madness!!!
                +1
                Jack Colton's AOD Invasion May 2010 = Success!!!
                Jack Colton's AOD Invasion May 2011 = Success!!!
                Jack Colton's AOD Invasion May 2012 = TBD
                Facebook Twitter
                Originally posted by Moezilla
                Bring on the man meat!!!!
                Originally posted by Matt
                I'd rather just pay for drinks, than have to resort to Gary's ass-vodka.

                Comment


                • #68
                  Originally posted by killerfanatics View Post
                  Originally posted by Cisco419 View Post
                  Its going to be madness!!!
                  +1
                  whyd you disappear from the chat
                  ................

                  Comment


                  • #69
                    Originally posted by Cisco419 View Post
                    Its going to be madness!!!
                    Going to work every day and sitting at a desk is madness...4 clubs and 4 pools in 4 days in Vegas is a marathon of rapturous sanity.

                    Cant wait to meet more members of the AOD. The F LDW invasion was a freakin blast and everyone I've met this year was great to hang and party with. Got my tags and I'm ready to go now.
                    2015 mAyOD Invasion
                    2014 mAyOD Invasion
                    2013 mAyOD Invasion
                    2012 December Trip
                    2012 mAyOD Invasion
                    2011 August Work Trip
                    2011 mAyOD Invasion
                    2010 F*$& Labor Day Weekend Mini-Invasion

                    JackColton.com forum member: 7/23/2007

                    Comment


                    • #70
                      My short-term financial outlook is looking rosier than I had expected, so I am strongly leaning toward coming along. I'll make a final decision once I see the hotel deal.
                      The only winning move is not to play.

                      Comment


                      • #71
                        PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT: Skizzle Fresh will indeed be at mAYoD. Get excited.

                        Locked in for The Signature: gotta love the proximity to Wet. Still trying to talk others into the deal...
                        Last edited by SkizzleFresh; 01-23-2011, 08:25 PM.
                        Schuyler AKA Skizzle AKA Scooby
                        Facebook |Twitter |Mixcloud

                        Skizzle Fresh Presents: The 2015 mAyOD Megamix
                        Skizzle Fresh Presents: The 2014 mAyOD Megamix

                        Co-Director of Rape Whistles
                        Tours of Duty:
                        Dec 2009|Dec 2010|mAyOD 2011|mAyOD 2012|Mar 2013|mAyOD 2013

                        Comment


                        • #72
                          Originally posted by Cisco419 View Post
                          whyd you disappear from the chat
                          Was leaving work.
                          Jack Colton's AOD Invasion May 2010 = Success!!!
                          Jack Colton's AOD Invasion May 2011 = Success!!!
                          Jack Colton's AOD Invasion May 2012 = TBD
                          Facebook Twitter
                          Originally posted by Moezilla
                          Bring on the man meat!!!!
                          Originally posted by Matt
                          I'd rather just pay for drinks, than have to resort to Gary's ass-vodka.

                          Comment


                          • #73
                            AODiego Is growing bigger and bigger!!!
                            How much more till may???!!!!
                            "I'm a heroine addict. I need to have sex with women who have saved someone's life." -Mitch Hedberg

                            Comment


                            • #74
                              Will be there this year with 6 total peeps maybe more? May 19-25. Gonna be epic. Working out like a mad man so I can strut my stuff, LOL! Probably staying at the Palazzo

                              Comment


                              • #75
                                Oh just an FYI for the newbies, I made a video TR thread. The 2010 Invasion vid at the top of the list is a must watch:

                                http://forums.jackcolton.com/showthread.php?t=6289

                                Also I will definitely expect the cameras to be rolling this year to get some AOD reality TV!

                                Comment

                                Latest Topics

                                Collapse

                                There are no results that meet this criteria.

                                Working...
                                X