what's YOUR itinerary? Name your favorites - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

what's YOUR itinerary? Name your favorites

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Hehe hhehehe , I give credit to brazen eye for hanging around so many guys, what a cool chick
    Appreciate Vegas
    Next Trip 4/26!

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by brazeneye View Post
      Being on your feet all night = girls worst nightmare.

      We're usually out rocking our highest heels and they only have a 2 hour comfort-span.
      yeah just ask dnix
      it's that time again, let's get #28 gentleman....for the boss

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by nassau View Post
        With drinks being spilled, someone throwing up on your fly sh!t, people stepping on your feet, and just body heat, the table wins everytime hoody my friend..let's not even get into the benefits of the table...
        im with ya bro! and thats with out mentioning lines, lines and more lines!
        it's that time again, let's get #28 gentleman....for the boss

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by nyc2vegas View Post
          yeah just ask dnix
          Hahahaha.

          Thank IRock. Just here to educate myself!

          Comment


          • #20
            this will be mine

            fri - ditch @ palms
            -pure

            sat - wet republic
            - XS

            sunday - wet republic/tao beach
            - tryst

            Comment


            • #21
              My sample...

              This is if I can get it this year (I tried this before):

              Monday: Jet or anywhere
              Tuesday: Pure
              Wednesday: LAX
              Thursday: Bare then Tryst/Bank
              Friday: Wet Republic, Pure/XS (want to try out Ditch one day)
              Saturday: Moorea Beach, anywhere, but I like LAX and Body English the most
              Sunday: Rehab or Wet Republic, then Body English
              FO SHO.
              Originally posted by redbullvodka
              you're not ditching them, they're ditching you by not going.
              Originally posted by kimball
              You want to be at the club where girls want to be... not where guys get good bottle deals.

              Comment


              • #22
                Asshroid, what is that a picture of?
                Appreciate Vegas
                Next Trip 4/26!

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by IRockNvegas View Post
                  Asshroid, what is that a picture of?
                  Assroid.

                  Last year when I was staying at Monte Carlo, we had just come back from I can't remember where. It was definitely early morning from a club. Anyway, I ordered some breakfast burritos at the McDonalds and this is what the girl gave to me: a breakfast burrito with the sticker "Asian". There was NO Asian whatsoever in this burrito?! WTF? I figure the girl tagged my burrito as the burrito for the Asian guy, hence the Asian sticker.
                  Last edited by ashroid; 06-15-2009, 10:31 PM.
                  FO SHO.
                  Originally posted by redbullvodka
                  you're not ditching them, they're ditching you by not going.
                  Originally posted by kimball
                  You want to be at the club where girls want to be... not where guys get good bottle deals.

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by ashroid View Post
                    Assroid.

                    Last year when I was staying at Monte Carlo, we had just come back from I can't remember where. It was definitely early morning from a club. Anyway, I ordered some breakfast burritos at the McDonalds and this is what the girl gave to me: a breakfast burrito with the sticker "Asian". There was NO Asian whatsoever in this burrito?! WTF? I figure the girl tagged my burrito as the burrito for the Asian guy, hence the Asian sticker.
                    LMAO.....thats pretty funny, and she probably figured there was absolutely nothing wrong with it too
                    it's that time again, let's get #28 gentleman....for the boss

                    Comment

                    Latest Topics

                    Collapse

                    There are no results that meet this criteria.

                    Working...
                    X