The Sixth Annual Vegas Prom (www.Vegasprom.com) - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

The Sixth Annual Vegas Prom (www.Vegasprom.com)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by partyrock View Post
    I haven't met Darryll yet, but everyone on here has had such great experiences with him that I voted for him.
    I can't think of a host that would just jump in the pool with everyone because the party is happening and he wanted to be part of it. Thats why Darryl got my vote.

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by royale View Post
      Originally posted by partyrock View Post
      I haven't met Darryll yet, but everyone on here has had such great experiences with him that I voted for him.
      I can't think of a host that would just jump in the pool with everyone because the party is happening and he wanted to be part of it. Thats why Darryl got my vote.
      Yea, he parties all night with us
      -WarreN aka "The Business"

      "ITS BUSINESS TIME!!!" -me

      Add me to your social network...if you dare...
      http://www.facebook.com/rw4rr3n / http://twitter.com/ItsTheBusiness

      Comment


      • #18
        Hmm... I'm all about dirty politics me and my people will vote for whoever but we need to get something out of it. Maybe I should start contacting these hosts to negotiate lol.

        Comment


        • #19
          Thank you guys for the support.

          @JC - they have always gotten my name wrong, i'm not sure how when there are two other DiPietro's that work at Light

          @Royale - if you don't have fun, then why be in the industry at all. Im just glad those girls were there next to us, wink.

          @Warren - you are the man...

          I had a nice steady lead, but there is some competition, so any support is very appreciated

          Comment


          • #20
            Fugitaboudit!

            We gotta make sure my man Darryll get's the win. I also agree on Marklen for King!

            Jonny B
            Jonny B

            [ATTACH=CONFIG]temp_2859_1464123218225_120[/ATTACH]

            Actually, it only takes one drink to get me loaded. Trouble is, I can't remember if it's the thirteenth or fourteenth.

            A good friend would bail you out of jail, but your best friend would be the one sitting next to you saying, "damn that was awesome".

            I live for the nights I can't remember with the people I'll never forget.

            Comment


            • #21
              Josh Lang is puttin up a fight!
              -WarreN aka "The Business"

              "ITS BUSINESS TIME!!!" -me

              Add me to your social network...if you dare...
              http://www.facebook.com/rw4rr3n / http://twitter.com/ItsTheBusiness

              Comment


              • #22
                Ok I voted again from my home computer. I forgot I have a different IP address there. Darryl is edging that Lang guy 19% to 17% now.

                Comment


                • #23
                  I haven't made a decision on who I should daily vote for princess, but I like what I see from Angela Gresko.

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Just voted from my Droid X also
                    -WarreN aka "The Business"

                    "ITS BUSINESS TIME!!!" -me

                    Add me to your social network...if you dare...
                    http://www.facebook.com/rw4rr3n / http://twitter.com/ItsTheBusiness

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by WarreN View Post
                      Just voted from my Droid X also
                      haha good idea.. letme logon to my mobile web!

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Keep voting guys! Darryll is losing!!!!!


                        AOD!!!!!!
                        -WarreN aka "The Business"

                        "ITS BUSINESS TIME!!!" -me

                        Add me to your social network...if you dare...
                        http://www.facebook.com/rw4rr3n / http://twitter.com/ItsTheBusiness

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          DC Carrillo has taken the lead, we're 5% behind!

                          COME ON GUYS - WE HAVE AN ARMY!!!!!!!!

                          VOTE! http://vegasprom.com/voting.htm ( You can vote once a day per IP address until Oct 5th!)

                          Everyday you can vote from home, work, cellphone, friends house, internet cafe, etc!!! haha
                          -WarreN aka "The Business"

                          "ITS BUSINESS TIME!!!" -me

                          Add me to your social network...if you dare...
                          http://www.facebook.com/rw4rr3n / http://twitter.com/ItsTheBusiness

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            I m still not able to revote for today. Let me know when the polls open up again..

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Originally posted by WarreN View Post
                              COME ON GUYS - WE HAVE AN ARMY!!!!!!!!

                              VOTE! http://vegasprom.com/voting.htm ( You can vote once a day per IP address until Oct 5th!)
                              I've voted a bunch for Darryll and will continue to do so, but let's not forget multiple of the people listed are JC forum approved hosts that have also been very helpful to the army members here...(although I have no clue who DC is )

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Originally posted by Drew View Post
                                Originally posted by WarreN View Post
                                COME ON GUYS - WE HAVE AN ARMY!!!!!!!!

                                VOTE! http://vegasprom.com/voting.htm ( You can vote once a day per IP address until Oct 5th!)
                                I've voted a bunch for Darryll and will continue to do so, but let's not forget multiple of the people listed are JC forum approved hosts that have also been very helpful to the army members here...(although I have no clue who DC is )
                                Someone that works for the light group..

                                Look up D C Haze Carrillo on FB

                                Comment

                                Latest Topics

                                Collapse

                                There are no results that meet this criteria.

                                Working...
                                X