Pool Season Dates (opening/closure)
Collapse
X
-
How easy is it to get into Rehab on Sunday if you are a registered guest? I heard there's a separate line that goes quick - Figured it would save the hassle of trying to go early and grease bouncers.. and also give us extra time to pre party in the rooms before. Any thoughts?
Leave a comment:
-
Thursdays are the best days to go to Liquid. It's a smaller facility than some of the other major pools, but it's still nice. You can expect great service, hot servers, and a good vibe overall.Originally posted by MrHess View PostAnybody have any reviews of Liquid? Thinking of heading down there next Thursday when Im in town
DJ Scene is their resident DJ on Thursdays, but I'm not sure if he will have started his rotation by next week or not. He's an open format DJ with a strong reputation.
Leave a comment:
-
Anybody have any reviews of Liquid? Thinking of heading down there next Thursday when Im in town
Leave a comment:
-
any pricing for cabanas at the Marquee Day Club during the day? Any opinions on the pools at the Cosmo, the Day club and the Boulevard Pool?
Leave a comment:
-
Palms Pool Open?
I will be staying at the Palms 4/14 -4/19, and was wondering if the pool will be open? I understand that Ditch Friday wont be in affect at any time during my stay, however I was hoping to at least enjoy the pool. Thanks in adavnce for any info that anyone can provide me with.
Leave a comment:
-
Hows EBC on a Friday? Mikey - can you send me some pricing for lilypads and stuff? Thanks!!!
Leave a comment:
-
Fridays for your dates...EBC, MDC (marquee) or Tao Beach in no particular order.
I'd do WR on Saturday.
Leave a comment:
-
Anyone know who is opening Rehab this year? Last year was Wyclef, and I think they couldve done better. With new management running things, we are hoping for someone better than that!
Leave a comment:
-
Hey guys,
me and my buddies arriving at friday the 1. April in Vegas. We definitely want to check out some pool parties. What's the place to be on Friday? Thought about wet republic.
Thx
Leave a comment:
Latest Topics
Collapse
There are no results that meet this criteria.
Leave a comment: