cheap deals at all suite tower at HRH - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

cheap deals at all suite tower at HRH

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • thatkidd
    started a topic cheap deals at all suite tower at HRH

    cheap deals at all suite tower at HRH

    just giving you guys a heads up. a big sale started on gilt.com for rooms at HRH all suite tower. city view is going from $60 a night, pool view from 70 and the suites (stones, infinity, sex pistols, etc.) for $285. the sale only lasts 5 days and there are still a ton of dates still available. gilt.com is a free members only site but i can refer you if you give me ur email. you can also register yourself, but not sure how long that takes for them to accept you since i got my membership via referral.

  • Erock
    replied
    Rue la la has the Venetian/Palazzo up for a sale starting tomorrow.

    Leave a comment:


  • william142
    replied
    Originally posted by thatkidd View Post
    just was on gilt today and the venetian is up for a deal starting thurs. Won't know details about pricing but available dates include halloween
    I also just saw that deal. Hopefully it will be good so we don't have to stay at the Palms!

    Leave a comment:


  • thatkidd
    replied
    just was on gilt today and the venetian is up for a deal starting thurs. Won't know details about pricing but available dates include halloween

    Leave a comment:


  • bbatt
    replied
    Originally posted by masterdeviance View Post
    Originally posted by bbatt View Post
    Originally posted by masterdeviance View Post
    Looks like the offer expired. I'm a Gilt/Jetsetter member, and it's no longer listed. My fault for not checking this out sooner
    Still working for me....

    http://www.jetsetter.com/sale/hardro...nm=splash&cl=6 is the direct link that I'm looking at.
    Weird. When I click that link, it just takes me to the Jetsetter homepage. The HR deal isn't listed under "Active Sales" for me either. Did you already reserve? Maybe it's showing up for you since you already bought? thatkidd says the sales lasted only 5 days, so if it started 8/31 it'd be expired now anyway...
    Weird. Yea, you're right. It shouldn't be up still. My account must be messed up.

    Leave a comment:


  • masterdeviance
    replied
    Originally posted by bbatt View Post
    Originally posted by masterdeviance View Post
    Looks like the offer expired. I'm a Gilt/Jetsetter member, and it's no longer listed. My fault for not checking this out sooner
    Still working for me....

    http://www.jetsetter.com/sale/hardro...nm=splash&cl=6 is the direct link that I'm looking at.
    Weird. When I click that link, it just takes me to the Jetsetter homepage. The HR deal isn't listed under "Active Sales" for me either. Did you already reserve? Maybe it's showing up for you since you already bought? thatkidd says the sales lasted only 5 days, so if it started 8/31 it'd be expired now anyway...

    Leave a comment:


  • bbatt
    replied
    Originally posted by masterdeviance View Post
    Looks like the offer expired. I'm a Gilt/Jetsetter member, and it's no longer listed. My fault for not checking this out sooner
    Still working for me....

    http://www.jetsetter.com/sale/hardro...nm=splash&cl=6 is the direct link that I'm looking at.

    Leave a comment:


  • masterdeviance
    replied
    Looks like the offer expired. I'm a Gilt/Jetsetter member, and it's no longer listed. My fault for not checking this out sooner

    Leave a comment:


  • Drew
    replied
    Originally posted by WarreN View Post
    If I was going soon, I'd totally be all over this...a couple people could go in on this together and have the time of your lives!
    Isn't Halloween soon?

    Leave a comment:


  • bbatt
    replied
    Originally posted by WarreN View Post
    If I was going soon, I'd totally be all over this...a couple people could go in on this together and have the time of your lives!
    Agreed. The couch in the room can even fit 2 people, plus assuming you can get 2 beds, thats a hell of a good time for cheap as could be.

    Leave a comment:


  • WarreN
    replied
    If I was going soon, I'd totally be all over this...a couple people could go in on this together and have the time of your lives!

    Leave a comment:


  • bbatt
    replied
    Originally posted by Vadiksf415 View Post
    The same deal is on jetsetter.com. However, it starts from $60/nt. I thought of booking for sometime in November and for my dates the "basic" suite was around $185/nt. But if anyone needs any invites to jetsetter pm and I'll send it out you.
    Gilt is the same company as Jetsetter.

    Feel free to use my invite link if u like me

    http://www.jetsetter.com/invite/bbimaging

    You do need an invite to join Gilt or Jetsetter, or you have to wait until the website decides to invite you.

    There's 2 days, 11 hours remaining on the deal.

    Cityview Suites start at $60
    Poolview Suites start at $70
    Specialty suites start at $285 - HUGE deal

    Leave a comment:


  • naterizzle
    replied
    Hard Rock Suites - ON SALE!

    Currently Jetsetter has deals on new suites at the Hard Rock - 700 sq ft, starting at $60/night. They also have 1400 sq ft rockstar suites starting at $285. You can book any available dates through July 2011.
    Also, that website has lots of other amazing hotel deals around the world, and will often times have other Vegas options.
    Go sign up for Jetsetter - bonus points if you use my invite link : http://www.jetsetter.com/invite/naterizzle

    Leave a comment:


  • Vadiksf415
    replied
    The same deal is on jetsetter.com. However, it starts from $60/nt. I thought of booking for sometime in November and for my dates the "basic" suite was around $185/nt. But if anyone needs any invites to jetsetter pm and I'll send it out you.

    Leave a comment:


  • AK2Vegas
    replied
    Originally posted by thatkidd View Post
    just giving you guys a heads up. a big sale started on gilt.com for rooms at HRH all suite tower. city view is going from $60 a night, pool view from 70 and the suites (stones, infinity, sex pistols, etc.) for $285. the sale only lasts 5 days and there are still a ton of dates still available. gilt.com is a free members only site but i can refer you if you give me ur email. you can also register yourself, but not sure how long that takes for them to accept you since i got my membership via referral.
    'pm me for more info' please. Lol

    Leave a comment:

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
X