Rumor Boutique Hotel - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Rumor Boutique Hotel

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 500
    replied
    So that makes the Rumor and MGM skylofts two places that offer free porn.....

    Leave a comment:


  • Andrew@LasVegasNightclubs
    replied
    Originally posted by ChappStick View Post
    I had the pleasure of attending the opening with Colton. Place is awesome and a very very very likely candidate for AOD INVASiONS in the future. Amazing rooms, free PORN (Although its stuck on the menu screen( Solved with a call to front desk and asked someone to press play on the dvd player in the communications room)) Big Bubble Tubs, Huge Courtyard, Amazing Location, Great pool, Huge DAYBEDS!!!! Really cool restraunt.... Place is awesome!
    Chapp, that isn't what you asked the front desk. I believe it was (from my room) "Is there a special remote for Anal Invaders 8? It is stuck on the mainscreen." haha.

    Yea, cool place though. I'd recommend it if you get a great price on the room. Otherwise, the decor of the rooms feels like a little cheaper version of the new HRH tower.

    Leave a comment:


  • Moezilla
    replied
    I'm digging it. Thanks Chappy!!

    Leave a comment:


  • ChappStick
    replied
    I had the pleasure of attending the opening with Colton. Place is awesome and a very very very likely candidate for AOD INVASiONS in the future. Amazing rooms, free PORN (Although its stuck on the menu screen( Solved with a call to front desk and asked someone to press play on the dvd player in the communications room)) Big Bubble Tubs, Huge Courtyard, Amazing Location, Great pool, Huge DAYBEDS!!!! Really cool restraunt.... Place is awesome!

    Leave a comment:


  • ricky_clemons
    replied
    I'd be pretty skeptical of this place. I

    I remember staying there back when it was whatever it was called (name is slipping me now) so that I could stay across from Hard Rock and it wasn't that great. The pool was terrible and the rooms weren't very quality.

    Looks to me like they've just slapped some new paint and thrown in new couches and then put some black liner on the top edge of the pool. I'd be kind of skeptical.

    Leave a comment:


  • novanoto
    replied
    check out vegaschatter.com, they had a few reviews on there and a quick walk-through of the rooms. looks pretty nice for a very small boutique hotel. almost in the style of the standard west hollywood...

    Leave a comment:

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
X