Cell Phone- Apple or Android? - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Cell Phone- Apple or Android?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • vansteffo
    replied
    Have used them all..I'm really liking my Android...alot. The iphone 4 is decent and has had more issues than just the antenna. The Android apps store has more and more everyday. If your worried about the integrity of the apps you should be running an antivirus on your phone anyway. The iphone came out with a vulnerability in it to begin with, just browsing the net on it.
    The fact that I can run custom roms on my android is another feature I can no longer live without...

    Leave a comment:


  • Bralo20
    replied
    Not Apple nor Android... Blackberry all the way! No need for dozens of apps that aren't usefull. A mobile phone has just to make calls, send and receive textmessages and get my mails. No games, no music, nothing... And my Blackberry Bold 9700 does all that without troubles (compared to the dozen other phones I had).

    My preferences for a phone:

    - Receive & make calls
    - Receive & send SMS
    - Reveive & send e-mail
    - Syncronise with my agenda & contacts at my office & home
    - Bluetooth for my carkit
    - Browse the internet with 3G speed

    That's it
    Last edited by Bralo20; 08-13-2010, 06:19 AM.

    Leave a comment:


  • julie
    replied
    Originally posted by bbatt View Post
    I had an iPhone for years and I just switched over to a Google Nexus One with Android.

    Definitely a bigger fan of Android. Apps are slightly better for iphones but I think Android OS is much slicker.

    Which do you guys prefer?
    I got my G1 when they first came out and I am still in love with it! I love how the apps are open source and it doesn't feel as trendy as the iPhone.

    Leave a comment:


  • KC2Vegas
    replied
    Originally posted by WarreN View Post
    Originally posted by KC2Vegas View Post
    Originally posted by NyceGuy View Post
    New Study shows iPhone owners have more sex than blackberry or Android owners...

    http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504763_1...-10391704.html
    Here's why droid owners don't get laid haha.


    http://www.boygeniusreport.com/2010/...ge-1/#comments
    Watch yourself KC...don't go bad mouthing Star Wars...

    btw, I like the iphone, but that poll is stupid, Apple clearly had a head start.
    I love star wars. But that phone is soooo ghey.

    Leave a comment:


  • WarreN
    replied
    Originally posted by KC2Vegas View Post
    Originally posted by NyceGuy View Post
    New Study shows iPhone owners have more sex than blackberry or Android owners...

    http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504763_1...-10391704.html
    Here's why droid owners don't get laid haha.


    http://www.boygeniusreport.com/2010/...ge-1/#comments
    Watch yourself KC...don't go bad mouthing Star Wars...

    btw, I like the iphone, but that poll is stupid, Apple clearly had a head start.

    Leave a comment:


  • KC2Vegas
    replied
    Originally posted by NyceGuy View Post
    New Study shows iPhone owners have more sex than blackberry or Android owners...

    http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504763_1...-10391704.html
    Here's why droid owners don't get laid haha.


    http://www.boygeniusreport.com/2010/...ge-1/#comments

    Leave a comment:


  • KC2Vegas
    replied
    Well in the last 3 months I have had blackberry 9700, htc evo, and now iPhone 4.


    Things I hate


    BB. Browser, music player, apps, os.
    Evo. Sprint,froyo, no Mac sync, storage, HD vid cam, and cam, knocking app.
    iPhone. OS Needs a refresh.


    I'm very happy with my iPhone and I don't see myself leaving it again. Antenna issue is a joke, who talks on there phone in death grip mode ? I haven't had a problem, and have had more bars in places where I had low signal before.

    Leave a comment:


  • NyceGuy
    replied
    Originally posted by Cisco419 View Post
    Originally posted by NyceGuy View Post
    New Study shows iPhone owners have more sex than blackberry or Android owners...

    http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504763_1...-10391704.html
    And your a blackberry user! lol
    I'm waiting for the white iphone...which keeps getting pushed back.

    Leave a comment:


  • Cisco419
    replied
    Originally posted by NyceGuy View Post
    New Study shows iPhone owners have more sex than blackberry or Android owners...

    http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504763_1...-10391704.html
    And your a blackberry user! lol

    Leave a comment:


  • NyceGuy
    replied
    New Study shows iPhone owners have more sex than blackberry or Android owners...

    http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504763_1...-10391704.html

    Leave a comment:


  • rnjbond
    replied
    Droid. I have an HTC Evo. I love it. Prefer it to the iPhone 4.

    Leave a comment:


  • Tolek
    replied
    never tried an Android phone so I'm inadvertently biased towards Apple. I love my iPhone. I'm itching to get the damn 4 but I wanna wait till they fix all those stupid little problems and release a next gen.

    Leave a comment:


  • Cisco419
    replied
    I just recently picked up a new Droid phone and its been pretty kick ass. Some apps are more kick ass and some arent. But it all comes down to personal preference and iPhone's are much easier to play around with but Droid's are much easier to customize. All in all I like both!

    Leave a comment:


  • Alisha673
    replied
    I am a Android person I have never paid for a app on my phone!

    Leave a comment:


  • WarreN
    replied
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tBI6UXXk1nw[/ame]

    Leave a comment:

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
X