Heres a list of hotel deals Ive recieved recently - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Heres a list of hotel deals Ive recieved recently

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by IRockNvegas View Post
    Damn nice, have you stayed at MGM before? What is the one thing you are looking forward to the most while in sin city?
    I haven't stayed at the MGM before... I've stayed at the Excalibur and the Luxor. I like the idea of being in that area of the strip because it feels sort of like home base to me because I've been there before.

    I really looking forward to the clubs.. never been to any sort of high-end clubs before, so it will be interesting to see what they are all about.

    Comment


    • #17
      So the clubs ? What about the food? Have you picked out a show ?
      Appreciate Vegas
      Next Trip 4/26!

      Comment


      • #18
        I'm going with a girl who wants to be really spontaneous.. but I wanted to kinda plan things out just a little, at least get an idea of where we were headed..

        I'd like to hit up Body English.. Tryst, maybe LAX or Pure, and then go to Rum Jungle for their ladies rum Mondays.. if it still exists.

        Food.. I think the only place I have on my list is the outdoor cafe at the Paris and Bellagio brunch.

        Shows.. I think we're just going to see Zumanity.. I haven't really educated myself on what is going on show-wise.

        Comment


        • #19
          My first time out in Vegas I played blackjack like a madman over at Red Rock Casino, I was in the high roller room playing $100 plus hands for about 3 hours. I ended up only down like $300 all together however they sent me all kinds of flyers with free rooms or really really cheap rooms. I never got to use it since it wasn't until last year that I went back but that's been the best players club deal I've gotten.
          ................

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by Cisco419 View Post
            My first time out in Vegas I played blackjack like a madman over at Red Rock Casino, I was in the high roller room playing $100 plus hands for about 3 hours. I ended up only down like $300 all together however they sent me all kinds of flyers with free rooms or really really cheap rooms. I never got to use it since it wasn't until last year that I went back but that's been the best players club deal I've gotten.
            I hear that's a real nice resort but that's it's 30 minutes from the strip. I guess not bad if you want to stay away.

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by Temeculero View Post
              I hear that's a real nice resort but that's it's 30 minutes from the strip. I guess not bad if you want to stay away.
              yeahs its a great resort, and theres a thread on here that they ave $150/bottle service, prob a good spot t hit up early to get your drink on then head somewhere better
              it's that time again, let's get #28 gentleman....for the boss

              Comment


              • #22
                For Vegas deals, I always refer to fatwallet's Vegas Deals. They tend to be updated the moment the casinos send their promotions out, so you don't need to be on all their mailings.

                Also, don't forget to try the twenty dollar trick when you check in - I've gotten free upgrades to a suite when I went to NYNY and high up in the Fantasy Tower when I stayed in the Palms in December as well as free passes to the clubs. http://www.frontdesktip.com/ is a good resource for past experiences of others who've done the same. Some times you get it, some times you don't - but, hey, consider it your first gamble in LV.

                Comment


                • #23
                  Nice links thx!
                  Appreciate Vegas
                  Next Trip 4/26!

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by blibblab View Post
                    For Vegas deals, I always refer to fatwallet's Vegas Deals. They tend to be updated the moment the casinos send their promotions out, so you don't need to be on all their mailings.

                    Also, don't forget to try the twenty dollar trick when you check in - I've gotten free upgrades to a suite when I went to NYNY and high up in the Fantasy Tower when I stayed in the Palms in December as well as free passes to the clubs. http://www.frontdesktip.com/ is a good resource for past experiences of others who've done the same. Some times you get it, some times you don't - but, hey, consider it your first gamble in LV.

                    good addition!! welcome aboard
                    it's that time again, let's get #28 gentleman....for the boss

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      yeah blibblab, thanks for the website and i think im going to try the sandwich and see what happens..i'll let you guys know
                      Nassau Supersonic

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        $20 sandwich can be kinda hit or miss, but i've gotten some nice upgrades whenever i check in with older hotel clerks. My guess is the older ones are more in the know and are less scared about managers spotting them or something. In any case, they always give me the 20 back if they cant find anything so it's definitely something you should always try. Getting upgraded, at the very least, to a strip-view room is worth it.

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          ive done it several times too and youre right on....its hit or miss but they know the deal and will always hand you back the $20
                          it's that time again, let's get #28 gentleman....for the boss

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Deals

                            I have seen some great deals recently at The Palms.
                            Also I haveseen some great deals for Wynn and Encore that
                            where about 109 and included 50 resort credit. If you have not seen Encore it is a step up from anything in Las Vegas in my opinion. Stayed there in Jan and Headed back in May.

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Originally posted by radi0 View Post
                              To add to that, smartervegas.com has a good deal with New York New York, 30% off starting at $49/night

                              http://www.smartervegas.com/hotels/n...onalcodes.aspx

                              nice link, great way to find smoking deals
                              Appreciate Vegas
                              Next Trip 4/26!

                              Comment

                              Latest Topics

                              Collapse

                              There are no results that meet this criteria.

                              Working...
                              X