Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guest replied
    Originally posted by AK2Vegas View Post

Do not order the second bottle, you and your two buddies can't really drink that much without suffering liver and wallet failure.
    thats what bottle hooers and grenades are for!

Leave a comment:

• BSM
    replied
    Do not leave a hooker alone in your hotel room while you use the bathroom. If you must use the facilities, then instruct the hooker to clap their hands repeatedly, every second. That way, they won't have time to pocket any of your stuff.
    ________
    Brunette masturbating
    Last edited by BSM; 04-05-2011, 07:41 AM.

Leave a comment:

• BSM
    replied
    Do not leave your rental car parked on Las Vegas Blvd. with a note on the windshield that reads "Couldn't find a meter. Here's $4."
    ________
    Target gift cards

Leave a comment:

• IRockNvegas
    replied
    DO wear those flashy blinking lighted bead necklaces. Silly when sober the coolest things when not.

Leave a comment:

• BSM
    replied
    Reminds me of a Vegas 101 note

DO check the size of the bottle - don't accept a 750ml when you paid for a 1L. Most reputable clubs won't try to pull this kind of crap, but strip clubs, for example, might try it.
    ________
    Uggs

Leave a comment:

• AK2Vegas
    replied
    When I did it they wanted cash or card upfront and they were litre bottles.

Leave a comment:

• TurboScooter
    replied
    Also... standard bottle service in Vegas... do you get a 1/5 or is it that wierd slightly larger size? Not a handle , but between the 1/5 and handle ??

Leave a comment:

• BSM
    replied
    It differs from club to club, and especially the larger clubs where you have 3 to 4 people waiting on your table, plus security, plus other staff, I'm not sure how worried they are that you'll escape.

That being said, I've done BS where I paid cash and I just let 'em know I could cover it, and that was that.
    ________
    GLASS BUBBLERS
    Last edited by BSM; 04-05-2011, 07:40 AM.

Leave a comment:

• TurboScooter
    replied
    cool so if i get bottle service, i can just pay them up front with the cash or just let them know im paying cash and they are cool with that... i mean if that is the case wouldnt people just drink their bottle and leave out on the huge tab ?? I would assume they would make you put a hold on a card or somethin

Leave a comment:

• BSM
    replied
    Originally posted by TurboScooter View Post

Actually how does that work with bottle service.... do you have to put a csrd down to hold the full amount or what... i was just going to pay cash for it .... how would that work, because im a big fan of leaving my cards back in the room. i get in major trouble if i dont lol
    Whether it's credit card, cash, or THE ULTIMATE - - CHARGE IT TO THE ROOM, you let them know before you sit down. For CC, They Pre-Auth your card for the amount of the bottle plus tip plus tax. If you're paying cash, just flash 'em the cash and usually they're cool.

Charging it to the room is the funnest, albeit most dangerous option.
    ________
    Kmart gift cards
    Last edited by BSM; 04-05-2011, 07:40 AM.

Leave a comment:

• IRockNvegas
    replied
    DO fill your plastic 7up bottle with vodka before going down to the pool

Leave a comment:

• TurboScooter
    replied
    Originally posted by IRockNvegas View Post
    Never tip your cocktail waitress as soon as you are seating for bottle service. You will never see her again
    lol i thought about it when i got bottle service and i told her to keep it open even tho we didn't order anything else the rest of the night.[/QUOTE]

Actually how does that work with bottle service.... do you have to put a csrd down to hold the full amount or what... i was just going to pay cash for it .... how would that work, because im a big fan of leaving my cards back in the room. i get in major trouble if i dont lol

Leave a comment:

• AK2Vegas
    replied
    I like how this has become a 'what not to do in Vegas' thread.

Do not take your credit cards out with you, use cash.

Do not order the second bottle, you and your two buddies can't really drink that much without suffering liver and wallet failure.

Leave a comment:

• BSM
    replied
    DO NOT try to hail a cab on the strip. Use the Taxi stations at the hotel, that's what they're there for.
    ________
    Outdoor lesbian
    Last edited by BSM; 04-05-2011, 07:39 AM.

Leave a comment:

• IRockNvegas
    replied
    Lol there's always a over the top drunk friend who gets tricked into this @4am down stairs

Leave a comment:

Latest Topics

Collapse

• ryan850
    Reply to TAO Beach rules etc
    ryan850
    good to know. I haven't been to lv in a minute and seems like things have gotten more tight in terms of what you can bring in.

btw, anyone...
    Today, 03:10 PM
  • ryan850
    EBC Friday 4/26 Table Split / Gaming section / $250/ea
    ryan850
    Have a group of about 5 that is cost conscious but would like to do a table at Encore as they have never been before. Looking to do the gaming section....
    Today, 03:06 PM
  • SpykeYs
    Reply to EBC - David Guetta - 4/27
    SpykeYs
    6 males on a lilypad? This is going to look like a sausage fest... always go 50% capacity male and leave plenty of room for females.

1.2K...
    04-14-2024, 08:29 AM
Working...
X