June 20th - 24th Looking for some one to party with!! - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

June 20th - 24th Looking for some one to party with!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Originally posted by BritishV View Post

    Loves and Charles are up for it, but Aria's not a definite yet :-(
    I'm not going if Tonya is going. We'd fight in the backseat like children.

    "She's loooooooking at me!!!"
    <3 Live, Laugh, Love <3

    Comment


    • #32
      A Loves vs Charles face off is going to be worth seeing...though I was hoping you'd drive - I drive on the other side of the road, which could lead to disaster!
      Anyway you've pussed out - again! grrrr
      Halloween AOD #4 trip - I survived!!! (I still can't quite believe it!)

      And my special FB page for JC peeps is:
      http://www.facebook.com/britishV

      Comment


      • #33
        Never count me out.

        You never know.
        <3 Live, Laugh, Love <3

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by Charles~ View Post
          Never count me out.

          You never know.
          he always likes to switch to last minute decisions


          Oct 28-Nov 1st for Halloween/SydneyGirl's Birthday!
          28th- Tao
          29th- ?
          30th- XS
          31st- Tryst

          Comment


          • #35
            Originally posted by Charles~ View Post
            Never count me out.

            You never know.
            Why would I have ever been counted out? We'll Weekend At Bernie's my corpse before I miss out on Vegas with my girls.

            "Fuck your friends, just do what you want to do" Aside from the more famous, "If you're not here, you're fucking up" AOD... Epic. "
            Killerfanatics

            "When our AOD powers combine, anything is possible..."
            Nyceguy

            "So guys I'm gonna start planning Aria's funeral for 2011. That girl can party. I can't imagine her living in that city."
            Charles~

            8/08, 12/08, 4/09, 12/09, NYE 09/10, 1/10, 2/10, 3/10, 4/10, 5/10, 6/10, 10/10, 5/11, 10/11, 5/12, 7/12, 1/13, 5/13, 9/13.

            Comment


            • #36
              I *think* Aria and I have agreed on the 23 and 24th for our little excursion. I'd happily stay the 25th as well if someone is in town to hang with...

              Keep me posted, you know where to find me!
              Halloween AOD #4 trip - I survived!!! (I still can't quite believe it!)

              And my special FB page for JC peeps is:
              http://www.facebook.com/britishV

              Comment


              • #37
                Also I now crave to watch Weekend at Bernies - which clearly should be remade and set in Vegas
                Halloween AOD #4 trip - I survived!!! (I still can't quite believe it!)

                And my special FB page for JC peeps is:
                http://www.facebook.com/britishV

                Comment


                • #38
                  Originally posted by BritishV View Post
                  Also I now crave to watch Weekend at Bernies - which clearly should be remade and set in Vegas
                  I've never seen that movie.....
                  ................

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Awww Caroline's new avatar is of us. *love*

                    "Fuck your friends, just do what you want to do" Aside from the more famous, "If you're not here, you're fucking up" AOD... Epic. "
                    Killerfanatics

                    "When our AOD powers combine, anything is possible..."
                    Nyceguy

                    "So guys I'm gonna start planning Aria's funeral for 2011. That girl can party. I can't imagine her living in that city."
                    Charles~

                    8/08, 12/08, 4/09, 12/09, NYE 09/10, 1/10, 2/10, 3/10, 4/10, 5/10, 6/10, 10/10, 5/11, 10/11, 5/12, 7/12, 1/13, 5/13, 9/13.

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      good times!

                      great meeting both you and Aria. Till the next Vegas excursion...

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Ya it was good times for sure glad we all made a little effort to meet up and it ended up being a lot of fun for sure!!! It was cool the way we each had tables on opposite nights so we could chill at eachothers tables for a bit!!! Hope to do it all over again sometime! Peace
                        June 27-July 3rd My B-day Bash!!!

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          I fail!

                          Comment

                          Latest Topics

                          Collapse

                          There are no results that meet this criteria.

                          Working...
                          X