Whats your Vegas Routine..... - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Whats your Vegas Routine.....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • dnix
    replied
    I liked playa.......better crowd IMO

    Leave a comment:


  • NyceGuy
    replied
    Originally posted by nassau View Post
    I've seen the pyramids of Chichen Itza. did it new years 2009. i rented a villa with some friends in playa del carmen. now playa del carment is about 30 minutes from cancun. different scene. great fun. ill send you the video and save you the hassle. I want to party in Isreal. Vegas routine: party, shop, and....
    I'd love to see that video. I wanna start traveling and seeing all that I can before I go the route of marriage and kids. Ya digg.

    Leave a comment:


  • sydneygirl
    replied
    Originally posted by royale View Post
    Originally posted by nassau View Post
    no we did it in the day. it was an all day affair. left at 6am got there around 1 or 2. stayed there and got the tour for a couple of hours. on the way back we stopped at some under ground cave with water that people went diving into. it's was kinda sick. CI was cool but i was bored after about 45 minutes.
    Yea I agree.. most of it was hype about it being a wonder of the world. If you are like one with nature type of person it would be cool. I think the cave thing was Xcaret... I could be wrong.
    I stayed at Xcaret. the cenotes there are man-made.
    There are heaps of caves around that areawith diving. Xcaret was more themed, nothing natural.

    Leave a comment:


  • Guest's Avatar
    Guest replied
    Originally posted by nassau View Post
    no we did it in the day. it was an all day affair. left at 6am got there around 1 or 2. stayed there and got the tour for a couple of hours. on the way back we stopped at some under ground cave with water that people went diving into. it's was kinda sick. CI was cool but i was bored after about 45 minutes.
    Yea I agree.. most of it was hype about it being a wonder of the world. If you are like one with nature type of person it would be cool. I think the cave thing was Xcaret... I could be wrong.

    Leave a comment:


  • nassau
    replied
    no we did it in the day. it was an all day affair. left at 6am got there around 1 or 2. stayed there and got the tour for a couple of hours. on the way back we stopped at some under ground cave with water that people went diving into. it's was kinda sick. CI was cool but i was bored after about 45 minutes.

    Leave a comment:


  • Guest's Avatar
    Guest replied
    Originally posted by nassau View Post
    I've seen the pyramids of Chichen Itza. did it new years 2009. i rented a villa with some friends in playa del carmen. now playa del carment is about 30 minutes from cancun. different scene. great fun. ill send you the video and save you the hassle. I want to party in Isreal. Vegas routine: party, shop, and....
    Sweet Nassau! Did you do the night version of the Chichen tour?? I heard there is a light show...

    Leave a comment:


  • nassau
    replied
    I've seen the pyramids of Chichen Itza. did it new years 2009. i rented a villa with some friends in playa del carmen. now playa del carment is about 30 minutes from cancun. different scene. great fun. ill send you the video and save you the hassle. I want to party in Isreal. Vegas routine: party, shop, and....

    Leave a comment:


  • Guest's Avatar
    Guest replied
    Originally posted by hotforvegas View Post
    wakeup
    get drunk
    pool party
    get drunk
    nap
    get more drunk
    club
    get drunk
    have crazy sex

    repeat x5
    +1.. without the crazy sex, everything above is considered an epic fail

    Leave a comment:


  • hotforvegas
    replied
    wakeup
    get drunk
    pool party
    get drunk
    nap
    get more drunk
    club
    get drunk
    have crazy sex

    repeat x5

    Leave a comment:


  • Guest's Avatar
    Guest replied
    Originally posted by dnix View Post
    Originally posted by uejjap
    A potential day in vegas for me looks like:

    Sleep in
    Breakfast
    Gym
    Lunch
    Shopping
    Nap
    TV
    Sleep

    lol.........I really hope thats a joke
    He likes to pay the extra $15 / day resort fee just to use the elliptical

    Leave a comment:


  • dnix
    replied
    Originally posted by uejjap
    A potential day in vegas for me looks like:

    Sleep in
    Breakfast
    Gym
    Lunch
    Shopping
    Nap
    TV
    Sleep

    lol.........I really hope thats a joke

    Leave a comment:


  • Universal
    replied
    A typical day for us is:

    Pool party
    Nap
    Dinner
    Club
    Repeat

    We may do a little shopping and one show, at the most.

    We'll also mix in some gambling, but we're there primarily to have a great time.

    Leave a comment:


  • Guest's Avatar
    Guest replied
    Originally posted by NyceGuy View Post
    Originally posted by royale View Post
    I did a wonder and a party spot all in one vacation! Try going to Cancun and the pyramids of Chichen Itza. They are very close to each other.
    I feel like I'm too old for cancun now. I missed my opportunity. I want to visit Ibiza (Marrc said he would go too), Rio de Janeiro, Amsterdam, and others.
    Yea i have been planning an Ibiza trip for the longest time myself. I m thinking probably March of 2011 is my target date. Rio is off the chain as well, but you gotta know where to go. Its a third world country after all. Might get blindfolded and taken in a van when you are chasing some fat booty.

    Leave a comment:


  • restyle
    replied
    Originally posted by NyceGuy View Post
    Originally posted by royale View Post
    I did a wonder and a party spot all in one vacation! Try going to Cancun and the pyramids of Chichen Itza. They are very close to each other.
    I feel like I'm too old for cancun now. I missed my opportunity. I want to visit Ibiza (Marrc said he would go too), Rio de Janeiro, Amsterdam, and others.
    i want to go to ibiza!!

    Leave a comment:


  • NyceGuy
    replied
    Originally posted by royale View Post
    I did a wonder and a party spot all in one vacation! Try going to Cancun and the pyramids of Chichen Itza. They are very close to each other.
    I feel like I'm too old for cancun now. I missed my opportunity. I want to visit Ibiza (Marrc said he would go too), Rio de Janeiro, Amsterdam, and others.

    Leave a comment:

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
X