Whats your Vegas Routine.....
Collapse
X
-
Whats your Vegas Routine.....
Im a newbie here..and have found out some amazing info about Vegas through you all...so Im wondering what everyones routine is for a long weekend in Vegas...of course if your only there for 3 days your going to party hard the whole time...but do you mix it up good dinners..shows...clubs everynight...spending the whole day at the pool...etc...interested to hear what everyones going to say...Tags: None
-
Well of course my routine is to party hard but usually I try to throw in a couple nice dinners and a show. But mostly the routine is still the same trying to win my money back!
-
Guest repliedGreat pointer man! I didnt know about their seasons over there.Originally posted by Manchester View Postiv'e been to ibiza about 8 times. if you want to go and party DO NOT go in March. Its not like vegas, 24/7 365 bdays a year, it will be dead and no clubs will be open. go between june and september. Maybe September for all the closing parties.Originally posted by royale View PostYea i have been planning an Ibiza trip for the longest time myself. I m thinking probably March of 2011 is my target date. Rio is off the chain as well, but you gotta know where to go. Its a third world country after all. Might get blindfolded and taken in a van when you are chasing some fat booty.Originally posted by NyceGuy View Post
I feel like I'm too old for cancun now. I missed my opportunity. I want to visit Ibiza (Marrc said he would go too), Rio de Janeiro, Amsterdam, and others.
Leave a comment:
-
So to prepare for my Vegas Routine I went into spring training. Just Like A-Rod and the Yanks gotta stretch it out, work on the offspeed pitches and such. St Paddys Day in NYC followed by NCAA 2 day watching/drinking tourney. Just Like Vegas Day one went without a hitch, Day 2 morning, need to grab some pedialyle cause tried the water/vitamin/advil thing and it was like Family Feud "Survey Says" XXX. F*CK!!, How was I supposed to "man up" for NCAA. So morning bathroom routine (see previous post on page 2) followed by "pulling the trigger" get to the bar about 1:00pm, hair of dog, feel better by 4:00pm, feel great by 9:00pm, dont remember final games at midnight, CVS at 3:00am looking for pediaylte (took mental note from previous morning...cashier looks at me and must have said to himself (Father of the year), thanks cheech I say out loud by I don't have kids, following by him telling me What sir?? (I realize I had him talking in my head not out loud), I drink it like its the antidote for the HIV and of to bed. Friday AM Nice bright eyed and bushy tailed, but of course I am I am off from work, if it was a workday I would have prob slept til 2 and pulled a J-Wow .. I want some water and Ham...Ham.
Let the Games begin as I meet my boys this time not in Queens but in the NYC for some more Games. Bars are packed and I fell good that I am not the only loser who takes vacation days for "March Madness" All goes well during the day and nite, by day 3 tolerance is up And I feel like I went 4 for 4 from the plate. midnight, someone says lets go to another bar, to meet up with some other friends, after 11 hours of steady drinking is this the best idea, meet up with sort of sober people to do shots, mind yes, liver, WHAT, kidneys "go F yourself with a broom". 4am in a cab, get to my house and cab driver says 42.00....What, dude I'm been takign cabs for years and its 25 tops from city to queens. We argue Iand I throw 25 at him, he tells me Mudafacka you owe me 17 more, Go F yourseft bro, you tried scamming me. I walk into my house. Take out all the crap from my pockets, money, wallet, keys, phone, um phone, um phone, shit....call my cell rom landline for about an hour til someone picks up, I tell him thank you you found my phone..he says yeah Mudafucka you owe me 17.00 you want phone you pay 50.00 (F ME) well, tail between legs I agree and wind up now paying 75.00 for a 25 dollar cab ride Only in Vega.....errr NY. I think I am ready 702 I think I am ready for your wrath...........T-Minus 23 days bitches
Leave a comment:
-
My friends and I like to go to Stratosphere for their happy hour at least 1 or 2 days. It's $20 for all the margaritas, beer(domestic), and martinis that you can drink. The crowd is hit it miss, but never extremely busy since nobody really heads to the stratosphere. If you are looking to drink cheap and have a fun group to make the place fun, I'd definitly recommend it.
Leave a comment:
-
I heard this place is great for Margarita's...Originally posted by British Virgin View Postlol, yeah no time for gambling for us. We can do that in the UK if we ever felt the urge. We're there to hit the good clubs, dance and pull good looking americans :-D
Best place for margs?? - where ever is doing them for a $1!!! (Bills, Hurrahs...)
http://www.cozymels.com/
Heard they're large and cheap. Prolly not a dollar though, but a good way to start off the night.
I'm going to find out this Wednesday night when I land.Last edited by kaneda33; 03-22-2010, 11:45 AM.
Leave a comment:
-
Nassau: yes! with bells on!
BV: But will you still hold me when you've seen what I've done. <3 you too!
Leave a comment:
-
Just relaxing and forgetting about work is the ultimate goal for me.
First night is usually a nice dinner then a lounge/bar (HRH circle bar is one example), where the scenery is great and it's easier to talk to people. We usually cap it with gambling (poker, black jack, etc). I used to go hard the first night because it's the natural thing to do. But, I realize if I go hard for 2-3 nights my following week at work is miserable. Plus, I'm 32 and not a spring chicken anymore. I can't hang with the young guys
.
Next morning is a some cardio at gym, nice breakfast and relaxing at pool. Hiead back to hotel. Maybe gamble and chill or get a massage. Vegas is a mecca for not just clubs, but phenomenal for restaurants and shopping. So, we try to enjoy that side as well. At night, we go to a club and always find ourselves at Rhino.
Sunday is usually a quick flight out or we try to enjoy a lunch before leave. if it's a long weekend, we're at the pool or gambling before we leave.
Leave a comment:
-
iv'e been to ibiza about 8 times. if you want to go and party DO NOT go in March. Its not like vegas, 24/7 365 bdays a year, it will be dead and no clubs will be open. go between june and september. Maybe September for all the closing parties.Originally posted by royale View PostYea i have been planning an Ibiza trip for the longest time myself. I m thinking probably March of 2011 is my target date. Rio is off the chain as well, but you gotta know where to go. Its a third world country after all. Might get blindfolded and taken in a van when you are chasing some fat booty.Originally posted by NyceGuy View PostI feel like I'm too old for cancun now. I missed my opportunity. I want to visit Ibiza (Marrc said he would go too), Rio de Janeiro, Amsterdam, and others.Originally posted by royale View PostI did a wonder and a party spot all in one vacation! Try going to Cancun and the pyramids of Chichen Itza. They are very close to each other.
Leave a comment:
-
lol, yeah no time for gambling for us. We can do that in the UK if we ever felt the urge. We're there to hit the good clubs, dance and pull good looking americans :-D
Best place for margs?? - where ever is doing them for a $1!!! (Bills, Hurrahs...)
Leave a comment:
-
Wow I guess I'm the only one that does a little of everything.... I think I have the time cause I don't really gamble soo that free's up an couple hours to watch a show.
Leave a comment:
-
lol....Best place for frozen margaritas on strip??? Ive been to 32degrees in the MGM i think but that was years ago with all different frozen concoctionsOriginally posted by British Virgin View PostLand in the evening.
Check in, nap, dress, drink, club, dance, snog, drink, Earls, sleep, wake, wanna die, walk the strip/Earls/Food/frozen margharitas/pool, nap, dress, drink, club, dance, snog (maybe get lucky), drink....etc....repeat for 5-10 days.
Return home and fall into a coma.
Leave a comment:
-
Land in the evening.
Check in, nap, dress, drink, club, dance, snog, drink, Earls, sleep, wake, wanna die, walk the strip/Earls/Food/frozen margharitas/pool, nap, dress, drink, club, dance, snog (maybe get lucky), drink....etc....repeat for 5-10 days.
Return home and fall into a coma.
Leave a comment:
Latest Topics
Collapse
There are no results that meet this criteria.
Leave a comment: