AOD pre-season TR - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

AOD pre-season TR

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by SexCbiaach View Post
    Originally posted by LovesVegas18888 View Post
    jet was terrible.
    Very!
    Yep, I'm never going back there. It's really nothing special and just a headache to get in.

    I'd forgotten about 2MSR's action that night!! lol!

    SoCal - just glad we found you for a bit at PH :-)
    Halloween AOD #4 trip - I survived!!! (I still can't quite believe it!)

    And my special FB page for JC peeps is:
    http://www.facebook.com/britishV

    Comment


    • http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/...6966561&ref=nf
      ................

      Comment


      • I love that Cisco - sad I missed it, but glad I'm not in a video you're posting on here (please don't!)
        Halloween AOD #4 trip - I survived!!! (I still can't quite believe it!)

        And my special FB page for JC peeps is:
        http://www.facebook.com/britishV

        Comment


        • You're the man! xo

          Comment

          Latest Topics

          Collapse

          There are no results that meet this criteria.

          Working...
          X