April 30 - May 5 - The Unofficial A.O.D. May Invasion Warmup - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

April 30 - May 5 - The Unofficial A.O.D. May Invasion Warmup

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    oh my god i cant wait friday at 9 pm i am ready to get f#c#ed up lol

    Comment


    • #47
      We are very excited!!! cant wait to touchdown as well, see you at the suite party! Go Mosley!!!!!!

      Comment


      • #48
        anyone gonana be at any of the pool parties? We've sorted out Wet Republic for the Friday, Tao for the Saturday and Rehab on Sunday.

        Gimme a shout if any JC'ers are gonna be there!

        Comment


        • #49
          Originally posted by younique716 View Post
          to "Joliwasfi" that wud b cool!! we get n around 8pm on thursday
          Hey younique, we will be getting to Voodoo Lounge about 10.30 on Thurs night. Send me a PM with your contact details and I will text you when we get there.

          Doing drinks before heading out sounds good !

          Comment


          • #50
            Does Voodoo lounge have the standard Vegas dress code? We're going casual on Thursday, showing our friend around Vegas, hotel hopping, etc. Voodoo would be a good place to go for the view, but like I said, we're going to be pretty casual. Maybe I can talk them into a dressy top and dark jeans. Would that work?
            Oh, P-tr-ck, I STILL need to borrow your German Leg Breaking Machine....Thx.

            Comment


            • #51
              Originally posted by Moezilla View Post
              Does Voodoo lounge have the standard Vegas dress code? We're going casual on Thursday, showing our friend around Vegas, hotel hopping, etc. Voodoo would be a good place to go for the view, but like I said, we're going to be pretty casual. Maybe I can talk them into a dressy top and dark jeans. Would that work?
              Moe, that will work just fine for Voodoo. It is a casual place, not like other clubs on the strip.

              The view is great up there - but personally I just go for the "witch doctor".

              We are looking at going on Thursday night too, would be nice to meet you guys for drinks - looks like it might be a mini-JC night as younique and friends are also headed to Voodoo.

              Comment


              • #52
                Originally posted by joliwasfi View Post
                Originally posted by Moezilla View Post
                Does Voodoo lounge have the standard Vegas dress code? We're going casual on Thursday, showing our friend around Vegas, hotel hopping, etc. Voodoo would be a good place to go for the view, but like I said, we're going to be pretty casual. Maybe I can talk them into a dressy top and dark jeans. Would that work?
                Moe, that will work just fine for Voodoo. It is a casual place, not like other clubs on the strip.

                The view is great up there - but personally I just go for the "witch doctor".

                We are looking at going on Thursday night too, would be nice to meet you guys for drinks - looks like it might be a mini-JC night as younique and friends are also headed to Voodoo.
                I Think thats where i end up at too...I keep hearing about the witchdoctor and want to try that and wouldn't mind just chilling out and enjoying a nice view my first day in town. Lets Go!!!!!!

                Comment


                • #53
                  Hey Cheyanne, I have your number I think so will text you when we get in.

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    Originally posted by joliwasfi View Post
                    Hey Cheyanne, I have your number I think so will text you when we get in.
                    cool....thats wassup

                    Comment


                    • #55
                      what are the plans for sat. Nite any ideas

                      Comment


                      • #56
                        Sat I will be watching the fight at the mgm grand ballroom on closed. circuit, then immediately hightailing it out of there as soon as its over.

                        Then its off to XS, hoping the line isn't too long when I get there.

                        I'm pretty sure traffic in and around the mgm will be nuts for the fight. I plan on taking shortcuts to the tropicana hotel, parking there, and walking across the bridge to the mgm.

                        Sunday I'm taking it easy. Catching the nba playoff games at one of the sportsbooks. Then its back to LA sun nite.
                        2016 MM, MDW, EDC, LDW, Oct (Lowrider), NYE
                        2015 March Madness, May (Fight), MDW, EDC, LDW, Oct (Lowrider Supershow), NYE
                        2014 March Madness, MDW, EDC, LDW, Sept (Fight), Sept (Lowrider)
                        2013 March Madness, May (Fight), MDW, Sept (Fight), Oct (Lowrider), Dec
                        2012 May (Fight), MDW, LDW, Sept (Fight), Oct (Lowrider)

                        Comment


                        • #57
                          I'll have a table at XS Saturday night after the fight. Come by and say hello

                          Comment


                          • #58
                            Hey we are coming into town on Fri around noon, staying at MGM for the fight, heading to Vanity on Sat night and then off to wet republic on Sun w/ a daybed. Would love to meet up w/ some fellow Colton followers. Let me know what the plan is

                            Comment


                            • #59
                              Hey don't forget to come by tomorrow night have a few drinks hosting a suite party @ The Venetian guys bring some ladies and ladies bring some friends Lets Party. PM with cell# to text details and suite #
                              Last edited by Dan2010; 04-29-2010, 09:23 AM.

                              Comment

                              Latest Topics

                              Collapse

                              There are no results that meet this criteria.

                              Working...
                              X