LOST... The Final Season - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

LOST... The Final Season

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Alisha673
    replied
    Originally posted by Bababooey323 View Post
    V sucks, dude.

    Best shows on TV: Friday Night Lights, Dexter, Breaking Bad, True Blood, Mad Men, Burn Notice, Sons of Anarchy

    Comedy: Modern Family, Community, The Office, The Big Bang Theory, Parks and Recreation, Entourage, Weeds, How I Met Your Mother, Bored to Death

    watch one of those lol
    Haven't tried V but Flash Forward is awesome!!! Fringe is good also. Love True Blood, Burn Notice and Sons of Anarchy!

    Leave a comment:


  • Alisha673
    replied
    Originally posted by royale View Post
    I don't know about the whole FLocke (Fake Locke) situation.. it seems like they are pushing the boundaries to bring back dead characters. Also the whole story with what would've happened if they didn't crash is throwing me off quite a bit.
    Yeah I hear you there way way confused!!

    Leave a comment:


  • Bababooey323
    replied
    Originally posted by royale View Post
    They just need to end this season and the series...Im sticking to 24 and I might check out that V show
    V sucks, dude.

    Best shows on TV: Friday Night Lights, Dexter, Breaking Bad, True Blood, Mad Men, Burn Notice, Sons of Anarchy

    Comedy: Modern Family, Community, The Office, The Big Bang Theory, Parks and Recreation, Entourage, Weeds, How I Met Your Mother, Bored to Death

    watch one of those lol

    Leave a comment:


  • Guest's Avatar
    Guest replied
    Originally posted by Bababooey323 View Post
    I wasn't diggin' the what would've happened bit, but after the Locke-centric episode, I kinda am...

    as far as answers go, they answered a couple, but gave us twice as many questions as they did answers.
    They just need to end this season and the series...Im sticking to 24 and I might check out that V show

    Leave a comment:


  • Bababooey323
    replied
    Originally posted by royale View Post
    I don't know about the whole FLocke (Fake Locke) situation.. it seems like they are pushing the boundaries to bring back dead characters. Also the whole story with what would've happened if they didn't crash is throwing me off quite a bit.
    I wasn't diggin' the what would've happened bit, but after the Locke-centric episode, I kinda am...

    as far as answers go, they answered a couple, but gave us twice as many questions as they did answers.

    Leave a comment:


  • Guest's Avatar
    Guest replied
    I don't know about the whole FLocke (Fake Locke) situation.. it seems like they are pushing the boundaries to bring back dead characters. Also the whole story with what would've happened if they didn't crash is throwing me off quite a bit.

    Leave a comment:


  • Alisha673
    replied
    I loveeee LOST but I have to say I am more confused then ever before lol. I thought this season was supossed to give us answers????

    Leave a comment:


  • Bababooey323
    replied
    Originally posted by Cisco419 View Post
    Nyce is a huge Lost fan... he totally Gheys out when its on
    haha

    the thing with a lot of shows is you're real hooked when it's on and when season finale airs, but they take sooo long to return with the following season that you sort of stop caring... then an ep or two later, you're sucked right back in.... it's best go get a few seasons on DVD, and just rape through 'em.

    Leave a comment:


  • Cisco419
    replied
    Nyce is a huge Lost fan... he totally Gheys out when its on

    Leave a comment:

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
X