LOST... The Final Season - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

LOST... The Final Season

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • NyceGuy
    replied
    The new HBO show "How to Make it in America" looks promising and may be one of my favorite new shows (even after only 2 episodes). It has one of the best intros ever:

    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvfIGPiZL-g[/ame]

    But back to Lost. The last episode was phenomenal. It explained the numbers but still leaving so much a mystery.

    Leave a comment:


  • Guest's Avatar
    Guest replied
    Originally posted by Alisha673 View Post
    Hmmmm I guess they get out of that crazy temple lol. Now I wish it was on tonight so I knew what was going to happen lol
    I got the season finale of the Kardashians to watch, and Real World from last week. So I will be pretty preoccupied anyway

    Leave a comment:


  • Alisha673
    replied
    Hmmmm I guess they get out of that crazy temple lol. Now I wish it was on tonight so I knew what was going to happen lol

    Leave a comment:


  • Guest's Avatar
    Guest replied
    Originally posted by Alisha673 View Post
    I am very excited for Tuesdays episode. I wonder what a light house had to do with anything lol. I guess we will see. If any of you guys have this season figured out let me know because I am lost!!
    http://www.tv.com/lost/lighthouse/ep...7/summary.html

    Episode Summary
    Add/Edit

    Hurley must convince Jack to accompany him on a mission, and Jin comes across an old acquaintance.

    Leave a comment:


  • Alisha673
    replied
    Originally posted by royale View Post
    Looks like this week's episode is about some light house.. its showing up on my DVR
    I am very excited for Tuesdays episode. I wonder what a light house had to do with anything lol. I guess we will see. If any of you guys have this season figured out let me know because I am lost!!

    Leave a comment:


  • Guest's Avatar
    Guest replied
    Originally posted by Alisha673 View Post
    I agree I love the mystery of it all and I am still sucked in but this season has taken it to a whole other level (which I guess they should do cause it's the final season) but in past seasons I would be like I think this and this is the reason for this lol, but now at the end of every episode I am just like WTF!! lol
    Looks like this week's episode is about some light house.. its showing up on my DVR

    Leave a comment:


  • Guest's Avatar
    Guest replied
    Originally posted by 2MSR View Post
    Entourage is the shit!!!! Not a fan of the spike Tv version haha
    Damn.. I have never seen it and I just started DVR'in the spike TV version too..

    I guess its kind of like Spike showing the edited version of Departed with the voice over the 200 F-Bombs

    Leave a comment:


  • Alisha673
    replied
    Originally posted by NyceGuy View Post
    Lost really is a great show. As much as people complain about questions not being answered and only getting more questions, that's what draws me in. They ARE answering questions, but the answers naturally bring more wtf questions. Think about it, if all the questions were answered you'd have a lame show. Think: Heroes.

    The appeal for me during the course of the show is that every episode was jam packed with clues and hints scattered throughout the episode. From books to pictures, to newspaper clippings. Lost can be viewed as a regular show where you tune in every week, or you can really dig in and uncover some easter eggs and dissect it however you want.
    I agree I love the mystery of it all and I am still sucked in but this season has taken it to a whole other level (which I guess they should do cause it's the final season) but in past seasons I would be like I think this and this is the reason for this lol, but now at the end of every episode I am just like WTF!! lol

    Leave a comment:


  • Bababooey323
    replied
    Originally posted by NyceGuy View Post
    Lost really is a great show. As much as people complain about questions not being answered and only getting more questions, that's what draws me in. They ARE answering questions, but the answers naturally bring more wtf questions. Think about it, if all the questions were answered you'd have a lame show. Think: Heroes.

    The appeal for me during the course of the show is that every episode was jam packed with clues and hints scattered throughout the episode. From books to pictures, to newspaper clippings. Lost can be viewed as a regular show where you tune in every week, or you can really dig in and uncover some easter eggs and dissect it however you want.
    Heroes never really had big mystery questions that we waited to get answers for like we have with LOST... but that show really did start to suck after the first season. It's terrible now... I have to admit, though, the Season Finale was kinda nice.

    Leave a comment:


  • NyceGuy
    replied
    Lost really is a great show. As much as people complain about questions not being answered and only getting more questions, that's what draws me in. They ARE answering questions, but the answers naturally bring more wtf questions. Think about it, if all the questions were answered you'd have a lame show. Think: Heroes.

    The appeal for me during the course of the show is that every episode was jam packed with clues and hints scattered throughout the episode. From books to pictures, to newspaper clippings. Lost can be viewed as a regular show where you tune in every week, or you can really dig in and uncover some easter eggs and dissect it however you want.

    Leave a comment:


  • 2MSR
    replied
    Originally posted by Bababooey323 View Post
    V sucks, dude.

    Best shows on TV: Friday Night Lights, Dexter, Breaking Bad, True Blood, Mad Men, Burn Notice, Sons of Anarchy

    Comedy: Modern Family, Community, The Office, The Big Bang Theory, Parks and Recreation, Entourage, Weeds, How I Met Your Mother, Bored to Death

    watch one of those lol
    Entourage is the shit!!!! Not a fan of the spike Tv version haha

    Leave a comment:


  • Bababooey323
    replied
    Originally posted by royale View Post
    I heard flash forward might end up canceling..

    http://tvseriesfinale.com/tv-show/fl...second-season/
    Yeah, it might get canned... it really is not a good show by any standards. It's like a very poor version of Lost. The showrunner quit the show, and someone else has taken over production.

    Top 5 shows:

    1) Friday Night Lights
    2) Dexter
    3) True Blood
    4) Breaking Bad
    5) Mad Men/Burn Notice/Sons of Anarchy

    Leave a comment:


  • Guest's Avatar
    Guest replied
    I heard flash forward might end up canceling..

    http://tvseriesfinale.com/tv-show/fl...second-season/

    Leave a comment:


  • Alisha673
    replied
    Originally posted by Bababooey323 View Post
    lol you actually like flash forward???? it's crappy so far, but i'm still following



    and yeah, fringe is good... last episode's cliffhanger was nice
    Yeah I love Flash Foward. I have been waiting for it to come back on. I hate when they do that!!

    Yeah the Fringe Chiffhanger was good!!! What I really waiting for is the next season of True Blood. I am obsessed with that show lol

    Leave a comment:


  • Bababooey323
    replied
    Originally posted by Alisha673 View Post
    Haven't tried V but Flash Forward is awesome!!! Fringe is good also. Love True Blood, Burn Notice and Sons of Anarchy!
    lol you actually like flash forward???? it's crappy so far, but i'm still following



    and yeah, fringe is good... last episode's cliffhanger was nice

    Leave a comment:

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
X