LOST... The Final Season - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

LOST... The Final Season

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • NyceGuy
    replied
    Originally posted by WarreN View Post
    Uh-oh....I better stay away from this thread. I LOVE Lost!!!! I was never into it and then I watched the first 4 seasons back to back all within like 5 days...it was insane.

    I've only seen the first episode this season though because im in the process of moving and im "LOST" without my damn DVR!!!!!!!! (no access to a pc outside of work atm either )
    That's the best way to experience a show, watching it back to back without interruption. That's how I did it with the first 2 seasons of Lost (i jumped in before the 3rd season started), and the first 3 seasons of The Wire (My 2nd fav show of all time).

    Leave a comment:


  • Bababooey323
    replied
    Originally posted by WarreN View Post
    Uh-oh....I better stay away from this thread. I LOVE Lost!!!! I was never into it and then I watched the first 4 seasons back to back all within like 5 days...it was insane.

    I've only seen the first episode this season though because im in the process of moving and im "LOST" without my damn DVR!!!!!!!! (no access to a pc outside of work atm either )
    lol

    Leave a comment:


  • WarreN
    replied
    Uh-oh....I better stay away from this thread. I LOVE Lost!!!! I was never into it and then I watched the first 4 seasons back to back all within like 5 days...it was insane.

    I've only seen the first episode this season though because im in the process of moving and im "LOST" without my damn DVR!!!!!!!! (no access to a pc outside of work atm either )

    Leave a comment:


  • Alisha673
    replied
    Originally posted by Bababooey323 View Post
    Jack has a son, huh? Damn...
    I guess wtf !! I can't wait to find out what this whole showing them living two lives things has to do with!!

    Leave a comment:


  • Bababooey323
    replied
    Jack has a son, huh? Damn...

    Leave a comment:


  • Bababooey323
    replied
    Originally posted by blibblab View Post
    Oh yeah, forgot about Boardwalk Empire - Scorsese's directing, so I'm a board on that one. Loved The Wire and Homicide, so Treme should be good - I just hope it doesn't get bogged down in the national aspects/politics of New Orleans and keeps it local to the area in the show.
    The Wire is the greatest show of all time... Omar is gonna be on Boardwalk Empire lol... Steve Buscemi and Michael Pitt star, can't wait.

    Leave a comment:


  • blibblab
    replied
    Originally posted by NyceGuy View Post
    YES!! Can't wait.

    Also, Boardwalk Empire. And Treme (from the creators of The Wire).
    Oh yeah, forgot about Boardwalk Empire - Scorsese's directing, so I'm a board on that one. Loved The Wire and Homicide, so Treme should be good - I just hope it doesn't get bogged down in the national aspects/politics of New Orleans and keeps it local to the area in the show.

    Leave a comment:


  • Guest's Avatar
    Guest replied
    Originally posted by Alisha673 View Post
    Maybe thats what it is. Jersery Shore has made RW boring lol, but I think this week is where Andrew busts his head open.
    Oh yea I remember seeing that in the previews somewhere.. Andrew is such an idiot..so its not surprising that it has happened.

    Leave a comment:


  • Alisha673
    replied
    Originally posted by royale View Post
    Nice! I thought there was some excitement when Ashley and that other girl got into a fight and one threatened to leave. Thats why Jersey Shore is still better. Fights involve knuckles, and threats to leave results in people actually leaving.
    Maybe thats what it is. Jersery Shore has made RW boring lol, but I think this week is where Andrew busts his head open.

    Leave a comment:


  • Guest's Avatar
    Guest replied
    Originally posted by Alisha673 View Post
    I watched last weeks RW. It was alright. Kinda boring but I am ready for this weeks!! Looks like it is going to finally have some excitment lol.
    Nice! I thought there was some excitement when Ashley and that other girl got into a fight and one threatened to leave. Thats why Jersey Shore is still better. Fights involve knuckles, and threats to leave results in people actually leaving.

    Leave a comment:


  • NyceGuy
    replied
    Originally posted by blibblab View Post
    I can't wait for The Pacific next month on HBO - Spielberg/Hanks producing, same as with Band of Brothers - huge budget for a TV miniseries [something like $150M], and quality adaptations from memoirs of Marines who fought in the major battles of the Pacific theater of WWII. Definitely worth checking out if anyone liked Band of Brothers!
    YES!! Can't wait.

    Also, Boardwalk Empire. And Treme (from the creators of The Wire).

    Leave a comment:


  • blibblab
    replied
    Originally posted by Alisha673 View Post
    HBO seems to always come out with good shows. I will have to download and check it out.

    LOST was awesome. I want to know more about Jacob and the names on the rocks, and more about Claire and what happened to her. And will Jin and Sun ever reunite!!
    I can't wait for The Pacific next month on HBO - Spielberg/Hanks producing, same as with Band of Brothers - huge budget for a TV miniseries [something like $150M], and quality adaptations from memoirs of Marines who fought in the major battles of the Pacific theater of WWII. Definitely worth checking out if anyone liked Band of Brothers!

    Leave a comment:


  • Alisha673
    replied
    Originally posted by NyceGuy View Post
    The new HBO show "How to Make it in America" looks promising and may be one of my favorite new shows (even after only 2 episodes). It has one of the best intros ever:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvfIGPiZL-g

    But back to Lost. The last episode was phenomenal. It explained the numbers but still leaving so much a mystery.
    HBO seems to always come out with good shows. I will have to download and check it out.

    LOST was awesome. I want to know more about Jacob and the names on the rocks, and more about Claire and what happened to her. And will Jin and Sun ever reunite!!

    Leave a comment:


  • Alisha673
    replied
    Originally posted by royale View Post
    I got the season finale of the Kardashians to watch, and Real World from last week. So I will be pretty preoccupied anyway
    I watched last weeks RW. It was alright. Kinda boring but I am ready for this weeks!! Looks like it is going to finally have some excitment lol.

    Leave a comment:


  • Bababooey323
    replied
    Originally posted by NyceGuy View Post
    The new HBO show "How to Make it in America" looks promising and may be one of my favorite new shows (even after only 2 episodes). It has one of the best intros ever:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvfIGPiZL-g

    But back to Lost. The last episode was phenomenal. It explained the numbers but still leaving so much a mystery.
    I just got done watching the 2nd episode of that show, it's not bad.

    Leave a comment:

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
X