Haze / CityCenter - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Haze / CityCenter

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • ish
    replied
    Originally posted by dnix View Post
    I'm guessing Tiesto's opinion is biased since they keep booking him. I haven't been, so I have no opinion. Thx for the review.
    I'm sure he was greased heavily too. The guy makes 100K a night when he comes to Chicago. I can only imagine what he pulled in for NYE.

    Originally posted by kori View Post
    I'd like to check out haze now too.. what kind of music is it? standard top 40/hip hop? or is it house music?
    You should write a Trip Report for your SB trip!

    it's fun writing/reading it, helps you relive your trip after you're back to reality..
    Kori, you've set the bar too high! I don't think I can compete

    Originally posted by ricky_clemons View Post
    Curious too about what type of music they played. The videos on youtube look great, but I'm not really feeling the house/techno music. Just not my style.

    Also, how about cover things like that? Have an old host from Tao who looks like he is now working there, hopefully that will help me.

    Layout of club and light show look amazing.
    The night I was there they played a bit of everything...mostly Top40 and Hip-Hop. I would check their website for the night your going to make sure there isn't a trance/progressive dj coming in if your trying to avoid that type of music.

    The cover was $40 for guys.

    Leave a comment:


  • ricky_clemons
    replied
    Curious too about what type of music they played. The videos on youtube look great, but I'm not really feeling the house/techno music. Just not my style.

    Also, how about cover things like that? Have an old host from Tao who looks like he is now working there, hopefully that will help me.

    Layout of club and light show look amazing.

    Leave a comment:


  • Guest's Avatar
    Guest replied
    Originally posted by SunFire View Post
    I don't remember reading anything on haze.
    What kind of performances are we talking about anyway?
    Like the Guetta concert, and I think Fabolous had a concert there too...

    Leave a comment:


  • KC2Vegas
    replied
    Thanks for the review on Haze. I have checked out some vids on youtube and that light show looks bad ass.

    Leave a comment:


  • kori
    replied
    Originally posted by ish View Post
    I was in Vegas on SB wkend and went to Haze on a Sat night.

    There wasn't much excitement on this board for Haze nor did it get the most glowing reviews on yelp and other places on the net so at first our plans were to go to XS. But it rained all day Saturday so we thought that half the club would have been closed down. So we called an audible and went to Haze. I really had low expectations and expecting much. We were a group of four guys and were expecting to get there and grease heavily. We showed up around 11p and the line outside was not long at all. So instead of greasing we just stood in line and in less than 2 min were in without any hassle or extra $$. I thought this would be bad news but the ratio inside was actually decent and there were a lot of good looking girls there...as good or better than we saw at Tao and Vanity the previous nights.

    By 12 the places was rocking. People talk about the sound system and Vanity but Haze blows that system out of the water. I could feel the soundwaves going through my body when on the dance floor. As for the ambiance, I guess compared to a Tao/Vanity/Tryst its a step down but it wasn't bad at all. Yes, there is no windows or an outside balcony but they have some nice tricks like a ceiling that lowers on the dance floor and a stage that pops up out of nowhere. When Tiesto was there on NYE he tweeted that it was the most beautiful club he's ever seen. I don't know if I would go that far but the night definitely exceeded expectations.

    Hope that helps...
    I'd like to check out haze now too.. what kind of music is it? standard top 40/hip hop? or is it house music?
    You should write a Trip Report for your SB trip!

    it's fun writing/reading it, helps you relive your trip after you're back to reality..

    Leave a comment:


  • dnix
    replied
    I'm guessing Tiesto's opinion is biased since they keep booking him. I haven't been, so I have no opinion. Thx for the review.
    Last edited by dnix; 02-18-2010, 11:17 AM.

    Leave a comment:


  • vegasfun4all
    replied
    Originally posted by ish View Post
    I was in Vegas on SB wkend and went to Haze on a Sat night.

    There wasn't much excitement on this board for Haze nor did it get the most glowing reviews on yelp and other places on the net so at first our plans were to go to XS. But it rained all day Saturday so we thought that half the club would have been closed down. So we called an audible and went to Haze. I really had low expectations and expecting much. We were a group of four guys and were expecting to get there and grease heavily. We showed up around 11p and the line outside was not long at all. So instead of greasing we just stood in line and in less than 2 min were in without any hassle or extra $$. I thought this would be bad news but the ratio inside was actually decent and there were a lot of good looking girls there...as good or better than we saw at Tao and Vanity the previous nights.

    By 12 the places was rocking. People talk about the sound system and Vanity but Haze blows that system out of the water. I could feel the soundwaves going through my body when on the dance floor. As for the ambiance, I guess compared to a Tao/Vanity/Tryst its a step down but it wasn't bad at all. Yes, there is no windows or an outside balcony but they have some nice tricks like a ceiling that lowers on the dance floor and a stage that pops up out of nowhere. When Tiesto was there on NYE he tweeted that it was the most beautiful club he's ever seen. I don't know if I would go that far but the night definitely exceeded expectations.

    Hope that helps...
    Sounds like it would be worth checking out then....I'm game.

    Leave a comment:


  • ish
    replied
    I was in Vegas on SB wkend and went to Haze on a Sat night.

    There wasn't much excitement on this board for Haze nor did it get the most glowing reviews on yelp and other places on the net so at first our plans were to go to XS. But it rained all day Saturday so we thought that half the club would have been closed down. So we called an audible and went to Haze. I really had low expectations and expecting much. We were a group of four guys and were expecting to get there and grease heavily. We showed up around 11p and the line outside was not long at all. So instead of greasing we just stood in line and in less than 2 min were in without any hassle or extra $$. I thought this would be bad news but the ratio inside was actually decent and there were a lot of good looking girls there...as good or better than we saw at Tao and Vanity the previous nights.

    By 12 the places was rocking. People talk about the sound system and Vanity but Haze blows that system out of the water. I could feel the soundwaves going through my body when on the dance floor. As for the ambiance, I guess compared to a Tao/Vanity/Tryst its a step down but it wasn't bad at all. Yes, there is no windows or an outside balcony but they have some nice tricks like a ceiling that lowers on the dance floor and a stage that pops up out of nowhere. When Tiesto was there on NYE he tweeted that it was the most beautiful club he's ever seen. I don't know if I would go that far but the night definitely exceeded expectations.

    Hope that helps...

    Leave a comment:


  • SunFire
    replied
    I don't remember reading anything on haze.
    What kind of performances are we talking about anyway?

    Leave a comment:


  • Guest's Avatar
    Guest replied
    Heard its not great for a club per say, but more for the performances. So if you are going there for a party, then you are probably going to give it a bad review.

    Leave a comment:

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
X