Things girls wear that make guys want to piledrive them - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Things girls wear that make guys want to piledrive them

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • SoCal Girl
    replied
    Originally posted by ghettoperson View Post
    LOL

    @Tango: My bed.
    Wow this is not the ghettoperson I met in Vegas. Looks like we ruined you. Welcome to the club!

    Leave a comment:


  • tangoplus
    replied
    Originally posted by nyc2vegas View Post
    boy did you just set yourself up..................gentlemen, on your mark get set GO

    lol ahhh yes... i didn't have my coffee yet.

    Leave a comment:


  • Matt
    replied
    Originally posted by nyc2vegas View Post
    boy did you just set yourself up..................gentlemen, on your mark get set GO
    LOL

    @Tango: My bed.

    Leave a comment:


  • nyc2vegas
    replied
    Originally posted by tangoplus View Post
    So I guess we are supposed to discuss what you like to see us in?
    boy did you just set yourself up..................gentlemen, on your mark get set GO

    Leave a comment:


  • tangoplus
    replied
    So I guess we are supposed to discuss what you like to see us in?

    Leave a comment:


  • pcket5s
    replied
    Originally posted by ghettoperson View Post
    I was expecting 'piledriving' to be a good thing...
    hahaha I'll third that...

    Leave a comment:


  • Drew
    replied
    Originally posted by ghettoperson View Post
    I was expecting 'piledriving' to be a good thing...
    so was i when i first saw the title lol

    Leave a comment:


  • Matt
    replied
    I was expecting 'piledriving' to be a good thing...

    Leave a comment:


  • wisepalladin
    replied
    I hate skinny jeans. While I love when a girl wears something tight around her ass and thighs, skinny jeans make girls feet look huge and only a small amount of people can pull it off without making their legs look weird.

    Leave a comment:


  • tangoplus
    replied
    Originally posted by Charles~ View Post
    It's only fair.

    Allow me to start.

    Capri pants...they'll never ever be sexy. I don't care how comfortable they are.

    Gigantic panties with jeans.

    Ugg boots.

    Those acid wash type of jeans that seem to be coming back into style. Just because they're in the mall doesn't make them cool again.

    Bomber jackets and puffy vests.

    Tube tops.

    I'll be adding to this tomorrow when I'm reminded of more.

    what about i wore tube top with capris and uggs at the same time

    Leave a comment:


  • BritishV
    replied
    Originally posted by Charles~ View Post
    It's only fair.

    Allow me to start.

    Capri pants...they'll never ever be sexy. I don't care how comfortable they are.

    Gigantic panties with jeans.

    Ugg boots.

    Those acid wash type of jeans that seem to be coming back into style. Just because they're in the mall doesn't make them cool again.

    Bomber jackets and puffy vests.

    Tube tops.

    I'll be adding to this tomorrow when I'm reminded of more.
    Why does it not surprise me that you have opinions on this!

    Agreed with all of it, except Uggs - yes they look stupid in Cali for sure (seriously if you're wearing them with bare legs then fucking wear sandals and make the most of the weather, idiot) but when it's *this* cold, they are amazing and comforting!

    Leave a comment:


  • Charles~
    replied
    Damnit Chillin! You find the one example that proves me wrong!

    You're forgetting which side you're on!

    Leave a comment:


  • LovesVegas18888
    replied
    anything featuring a camel toe......

    Leave a comment:


  • chillin@thebellag
    replied
    Originally posted by Charles~ View Post

    Capri pants...they'll never ever be sexy. I don't care how comfortable they are.


    I disagree...

    Leave a comment:


  • cthip
    replied
    Originally posted by kori View Post
    -canadian tuxedo..
    i didn't realize these were unisex. awesome

    Leave a comment:

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
X