Heres a couple post's about Playing craps I wrote - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Heres a couple post's about Playing craps I wrote

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    Originally posted by Bababooey323 View Post
    Do you learn by playing?

    I tried reading up on it, but didn't really get it...
    Yeah, best way is play with someone who can help you.
    I learned through may sister-master at knowing the payouts-she has even corrected the dealers at times!

    You could even try out one of those early morning lessons the casinos have.
    5 days til AOD Invasion May 19-24! Palms Place Baby!

    Comment


    • #47
      Originally posted by IRockNvegas View Post
      with a pair of dice, there are 6 combinations a 7 can come up. leaving the odds of a 7 rolling 6 in 36. The key is to run this method when the table is hot, when its hot you can do really well. you can also play cat and mouse, leave that bet out there for 2 hits then take them all down. you do not have to be the shooter, if theres a hot shooter just use that method.

      I have also made and seen people make alot of money on the dont pass line. When the tables ice cold , dont fight it, take the dont pass line.

      a good way to learn is to sign up for a practice account at one of these online casino's, there are a ton of them. golden palace casino, and a few others. you can play craps online, learn the odds of all the bets.
      This is a strategy I've never tried, sounds interesting. I'm usually a strict pass line, odds, 2 come bets with odds, max. Sometimes a field bet or a $2 yo. If I get on a hot table I will def try this method out.
      5 days til AOD Invasion May 19-24! Palms Place Baby!

      Comment


      • #48
        Thanks. I'll definitely check it out. I'm sttrickly a pass line and 2 come bets when I'm rolling.

        Originally posted by IRockNvegas View Post
        Here's a good craps method

        With this betting method you will win on EVERY roll but seven

        Place bet the 5 , 6, 8

        Place 50% of your 5,6 or 8 bet on the field

        Example you have $10 on the 5, $12 on the 6 and $12 on the 8
        Place $6 on the field.

        You win a minimum of $6 bucks in EVERY number rolled but a 7

        You have 2,3,4,5,6,8,9,10,11,12 covered with 4 bets

        If 5,6,8 roll then you lose your field but get $15 for the number hitting, you take $6 from the $15 and replace your field bet

        if the field hits 2,3,4,9,10,11, 12 then your field bets stay up and you get paid 6 bucks from the field line , double if the 2 or 12 hits.

        Comment


        • #49
          During my first trip, I was walking through the then Aladdin, and they had a hotel pro showing people how to play. They lowered the limits and he'd walk the whole table through the different ways to play. I know that looking at that table setup, it can look a bit complicated, but he showed us how to play without having to know all the extra stuff. I think it was more about how much to bet. The 'class' played there for a few hours and we all did pretty well at the end. Next time you have couple hours to kill, you should ask the concierge or pit boss about when the next class is. I think some hotels still have Pros to teach you.


          Originally posted by Bababooey323 View Post
          I never learned craps...

          This all sounds like another language to me.

          Comment


          • #50
            Originally posted by IRockNvegas View Post
            Here's a good craps method

            With this betting method you will win on EVERY roll but seven

            Place bet the 5 , 6, 8

            Place 50% of your 5,6 or 8 bet on the field

            Example you have $10 on the 5, $12 on the 6 and $12 on the 8
            Place $6 on the field.

            You win a minimum of $6 bucks in EVERY number rolled but a 7

            You have 2,3,4,5,6,8,9,10,11,12 covered with 4 bets

            If 5,6,8 roll then you lose your field but get $15 for the number hitting, you take $6 from the $15 and replace your field bet

            if the field hits 2,3,4,9,10,11, 12 then your field bets stay up and you get paid 6 bucks from the field line , double if the 2 or 12 hits.
            So, how much do you play on the pass if the point is 5, 6, or 8? Also, how much do you play behind the pass? I'm heading to Vegas tomorrow and may try this system. Thanks for the help!

            Comment


            • #51
              i bet max, so it just varies whatever number is on.
              Vegas...my home away from home

              Comment


              • #52
                I haven't been to Freemont St... Which casinos are best there?
                Vegas Half-Marathon "Strip at Night" and Craps table domination: Dec 2 - 5, 2011

                Comment


                • #53
                  Here's a good craps method

                  With this betting method you will win on EVERY roll but seven
                  This method isn't that great because you win on everything, EXCEPT THE MOST COMMON NUMBER THROWN!

                  Comment

                  Latest Topics

                  Collapse

                  There are no results that meet this criteria.

                  Working...
                  X