TR: NYE from Drew's eyes - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

TR: NYE from Drew's eyes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    aww I know your name sweetie


    Oct 28-Nov 1st for Halloween/SydneyGirl's Birthday!
    28th- Tao
    29th- ?
    30th- XS
    31st- Tryst

    Comment


    • #32
      Thank You!!! I know this is going to come as a surprise, but you were pretty plastered when I met you..lol. You kept calling me Will's Wife and I said "that's not my name!" You nicely started calling me Jenn. A few minutes later someone called me Will's Wife and you were all over there ass. You're the best!! XOXOXO

      Comment


      • #33
        HAHA. I don't remember that I don't remember Cathouse haha. I suck at names!!! But trust me I'll never forget yours!!


        Oct 28-Nov 1st for Halloween/SydneyGirl's Birthday!
        28th- Tao
        29th- ?
        30th- XS
        31st- Tryst

        Comment


        • #34
          haha thats funny how THE Chang name came to be
          Last edited by KC2Vegas; 01-11-2010, 03:36 PM. Reason: NO mr. chang THE chang
          I swear feels like the last few nights we've been everywhere and back but I just cant remember it all

          Comment


          • #35
            Originally posted by KC2Vegas View Post
            haha thats funny how MR. Chang name came to be
            It's actually "The Chang" Mr was his father!
            ................

            Comment


            • #36
              yeah fixed it thanks
              I swear feels like the last few nights we've been everywhere and back but I just cant remember it all

              Comment


              • #37
                Originally posted by Jenn View Post
                "His Wife" that should be my screen name lol
                Sorrry about that Jenn. I tried to use your name whenever I thought to reference you, but i missed it sometimes. I was too busy changing and writing Nyce's real name, then deleting it and putting in Nyce throughout the time I was writing this.

                Comment


                • #38
                  Originally posted by aria View Post
                  We all called him The Chang the last day because of a credit card misplacement. The Chang made ONE phonecall and found it. After all Nyce's problems trying to find his lost items and then the mail losing his passport - well, it was sadistically funny.

                  "Oh, Mr. Chang! Of course we have your card, would you like us to send the limo for you?"

                  Where as for Nyce...
                  "Oh, you're Nyce? Fuck you."

                  The Chang gets respected. Like an Asian mobboss.
                  Yea. Even the unnamed douche found his lost belongings in less than 12 hours. I, on the other hand, not so lucky.

                  Originally posted by Drew View Post
                  damn i missed out!

                  Yes, watching Nyceguy walk around like a zombie was pretty entertaining. According to him though, he's usually not like that! Glad we could bring out the inner drunkeness from him!
                  Originally posted by SoCal Girl View Post
                  Its funny to hear this side of the "Nyce story". I asked him to call you because my phone was dead. I had no idea he had called you so many times before. I was impressed that he knew the code to get into his phone to call you. Then when he started to go up stairs I knew I had to follow him to Cathouse and make sure he got to you ok.
                  I appreciate the concern and help. I'm not normally like that, I swear. I'm a little mad at myself for getting THAT drunk. But, when it happens, my body goes into "auto-pilot" and I can (for the most part) function. I'm sure I would have gotten back to PH eventually but it would have been an adventure.
                  Nyce aka MayOD 2010 MVP

                  Official JackColton.com Facebook Group

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Originally posted by NyceGuy View Post
                    Yea. Even the unnamed douche found his lost belongings in less than 12 hours. I, on the other hand, not so lucky.





                    I appreciate the concern and help. I'm not normally like that, I swear. I'm a little mad at myself for getting THAT drunk. But, when it happens, my body goes into "auto-pilot" and I can (for the most part) function. I'm sure I would have gotten back to PH eventually but it would have been an adventure.
                    It would have been one hell of an adventure though since you were ID less and with guidance you ended up losing your phone. Imagine IF you would have been solo!
                    ................

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Originally posted by Cisco419 View Post
                      It would have been one hell of an adventure though since you were ID less and with guidance you ended up losing your phone. Imagine IF you would have been solo!
                      I probably would have found my ID, plus an extra phone, and I would have stumbled onto an orgy.
                      Nyce aka MayOD 2010 MVP

                      Official JackColton.com Facebook Group

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Originally posted by Drew View Post
                        Sorrry about that Jenn. I tried to use your name whenever I thought to reference you, but i missed it sometimes. I was too busy changing and writing Nyce's real name, then deleting it and putting in Nyce throughout the time I was writing this.
                        It's cool! I was just messing with you I couldn't figure out who Loves was until I got home and realized it was Tonya!

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Originally posted by Jenn View Post
                          It's cool! I was just messing with you I couldn't figure out who Loves was until I got home and realized it was Tonya!
                          hahaha That's awesome! I think Drew and me were probly the only ones that have the same s/n name as regular name! lol
                          ................

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Unnamed douche????? Member???
                            Blackout Artist
                            [email protected]

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              Originally posted by dnix View Post
                              Unnamed douche????? Member???
                              Yeah, we're trying to remain respectful and not say his name. He's yet to show his face since though...

                              "Fuck your friends, just do what you want to do" Aside from the more famous, "If you're not here, you're fucking up" AOD... Epic. "
                              Killerfanatics

                              "When our AOD powers combine, anything is possible..."
                              Nyceguy

                              "So guys I'm gonna start planning Aria's funeral for 2011. That girl can party. I can't imagine her living in that city."
                              Charles~

                              8/08, 12/08, 4/09, 12/09, NYE 09/10, 1/10, 2/10, 3/10, 4/10, 5/10, 6/10, 10/10, 5/11, 10/11, 5/12, 7/12, 1/13, 5/13, 9/13.

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                how about a PM
                                Blackout Artist
                                [email protected]

                                Comment

                                Latest Topics

                                Collapse

                                There are no results that meet this criteria.

                                Working...
                                X