The May AOD invasion HOTEL Thread - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

The May AOD invasion HOTEL Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #61
    Mr.Buzzo is back.

    Just booked two rooms.

    Will I be out with the AOD crew? Only time will tell!

    More to follow!!!!

    Comment


    • #62
      Both my bro (2msr) and me are booked a room each thanks to this deal! Thanks Aria!!! hahaha

      Also I booked thru the 25 just in case I decide to stay another night yet again! lol
      ................

      Comment


      • #63
        Defiantly a big thumbs up for Aria
        I swear feels like the last few nights we've been everywhere and back but I just cant remember it all

        Comment


        • #64
          The orders were given; confirmed. The army moved as one.

          I think everyone that booked this owes aria a drink. She won't be buying any alcohol that weekend!
          That being said, if you're asking if it can be done, you're probably not at the level where you could pull it off.
          -Charles~

          You want to be at the club where girls want to be... not where guys get good bottle deals.
          -Kimball

          Las Vegas was good. Hell of a ship, hell of a crew.
          -Nassau

          Comment


          • #65
            Yeah thanks for that. Insane deal.

            Comment


            • #66
              Mothaflippin Booked!!!
              Nyce aka MayOD 2010 MVP

              Official JackColton.com Facebook Group

              Comment


              • #67
                Originally posted by AK2Vegas View Post
                The orders were given; confirmed. The army moved as one.

                I think everyone that booked this owes aria a drink. She won't be buying any alcohol that weekend!
                A drink... a bottle... whichever

                Comment


                • #68
                  Awesome!!! AOD takes over the HardROck!
                  "I'm a heroine addict. I need to have sex with women who have saved someone's life." -Mitch Hedberg

                  Comment


                  • #69
                    Originally posted by uejjap
                    hmmhmhmhmh do I book HRH just for whatever... at $40 a night... it's pretttty tempting.....
                    Ummm.....YES!
                    Dear Captain Morgan.....I've seen the pics we need to talk!

                    Official Kilt chaser

                    Comment


                    • #70
                      Originally posted by SoCal Girl View Post
                      Originally posted by uejjap
                      hmmhmhmhmh do I book HRH just for whatever... at $40 a night... it's pretttty tempting.....
                      Ummm.....YES!
                      Yeah, it's pretty much a no brainer - do it while you still can!

                      Comment


                      • #71
                        Hard Rock will suffer the wrath of the AOD!!!
                        ................

                        Comment


                        • #72
                          The Rio just got a huge bite taken out them in only a matter of hours for that weekend. Poor Rio... Poor, poor Rio...

                          Comment


                          • #73
                            Originally posted by Cisco419 View Post
                            Both my bro (2msr) and me are booked a room each thanks to this deal! Thanks Aria!!! hahaha

                            Also I booked thru the 25 just in case I decide to stay another night yet again! lol
                            You know, this might be a good idea for me as well!


                            Oct 28-Nov 1st for Halloween/SydneyGirl's Birthday!
                            28th- Tao
                            29th- ?
                            30th- XS
                            31st- Tryst

                            Comment


                            • #74
                              Why are you only staying two nights? My vote: Fri/Sat
                              That being said, if you're asking if it can be done, you're probably not at the level where you could pull it off.
                              -Charles~

                              You want to be at the club where girls want to be... not where guys get good bottle deals.
                              -Kimball

                              Las Vegas was good. Hell of a ship, hell of a crew.
                              -Nassau

                              Comment


                              • #75
                                Originally posted by uejjap
                                The rest of my crew would rather stay at the MGM... so I might just book a room for 2 nights and keep it as an optional crashing destination.....
                                Sunday gets you into Rehab....Just a thought.
                                Dear Captain Morgan.....I've seen the pics we need to talk!

                                Official Kilt chaser

                                Comment

                                Latest Topics

                                Collapse

                                There are no results that meet this criteria.

                                Working...
                                X