Vanity, What's the verdict? - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Vanity, What's the verdict?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Guest's Avatar
    Guest replied
    As long as they are keeping those Sunday Schoolgirls out, Vanity will remain a great place to party

    Leave a comment:


  • LondonUK
    replied
    I LOVED vanity!!

    That place is big, the outside tables where we first started we amazing, but suck at the moment as it's cold! Decided to pay up for a third bottle so we could get a table inside after about an hour. In the summer though the outisde tables will rock too!

    The sound system at Vanity is like nothing I've ever experienced. Stand anywhere in that club and it's like you are stood next to the DJ booth - Sound assaults you from every angle, it's so intense. The lights are amazing in there too, and the large number of mirrored walls make it even better. This place is going to be massive!

    It was full of hot people everywhere you looked (but then again so is every club in Vegas!

    If you're in vegas this is a must see.

    Leave a comment:


  • Guest's Avatar
    Guest replied
    So I m guessing Vanity's speaker systems deliver the bass very well? Great for house music I am assuming...

    Leave a comment:


  • NyceGuy
    replied
    Originally posted by SunFire View Post
    well my theory is now you just relate to the song because at that moment you were prolly trying to fuck every girl in the world lol
    That could very well be the case.

    At one point I start talking to this one girl, and she tells me to start walking with her. So I'm following her and she's following some girl (who I thought was her friend). We stop we start chatting it up and she says she's with her daughter....

    ...who's standing next to us.

    Leave a comment:


  • SunFire
    replied
    Originally posted by NyceGuy View Post
    But to get the thread back on track:

    Vanity's soundsystem is insane. It made songs I normally don't like sound incredible. Now I like them.

    For example:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ha80ZaecGkQ

    I hated that song before I left. Now I fucking love it. I heard it as I was doing one of my laps on the dancefloor.
    well my theory is now you just relate to the song because at that moment you were prolly trying to fuck every girl in the world lol

    Leave a comment:


  • NyceGuy
    replied
    But to get the thread back on track:

    Vanity's soundsystem is insane. It made songs I normally don't like sound incredible. Now I like them.

    For example:

    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ha80ZaecGkQ[/ame]

    I hated that song before I left. Now I fucking love it. I heard it as I was doing one of my laps on the dancefloor.

    Leave a comment:


  • NyceGuy
    replied
    I remember images of the night. Not even actual memories. Just flashes of what I remember seeing. I remember in detail the pre-party and walking IN to Cathouse.

    For example:

    1. Champagne glasses lined up on the table.
    2. Chapp coming up next to me and shouting AOD.
    3. Dancing with a girl on top of the booth and my hands roaming on occasion.
    4. Jack Colton

    That's it.

    Leave a comment:


  • Drew
    replied
    Originally posted by royale View Post
    Sounds like you had a better time then some of the folks at the Cathouse...
    Nyce had so much fun at cathouse he blacked out.

    Leave a comment:


  • Guest's Avatar
    Guest replied
    Sounds like you had a better time then some of the folks at the Cathouse...

    Leave a comment:


  • NyceGuy
    replied
    There were a bunch. I was dancing a lot with a drink in my hand, altho nowhere near the precision and expertise that chapp was showing with his flashglight and hoodie.

    Leave a comment:


  • Drew
    replied
    Originally posted by LovesVegas18888 View Post
    Anything that has the words "New York" in it.. lol
    Especially "Empire State of Mind"
    hahaha I like that song but I'm sick of it!! It was getting played alll the time in NY/NJ, especially when the Yankees were in the WS. I thought I'd escape it for a while during my trip back home to Cali... but no there it was playing and playing playing on the cali stations lol.

    Leave a comment:


  • LovesVegas18888
    replied
    Anything that has the words "New York" in it.. lol
    Especially "Empire State of Mind"

    Leave a comment:


  • Drew
    replied
    I'm puzzled. What classifies as a NY song??

    Leave a comment:


  • LovesVegas18888
    replied
    Originally posted by NyceGuy View Post
    Yes they do. At least they did when we were there. It was a nice mix tho. They must have played 10 NY songs in a row, which made me happy.
    Yes! Every time you heard a NY song you were so damn excited! You were soo drunk/funny on Sunday night. Loved it!

    Leave a comment:


  • NyceGuy
    replied
    Originally posted by dnix View Post
    LMAO......dont sweat it. I could think of worse things like "you DO realize thats a man right?"
    True. It can always be worse.

    Leave a comment:

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
X