The official "I'm going to Vegas for Jack Colton's New Years Eve Party" - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

The official "I'm going to Vegas for Jack Colton's New Years Eve Party"

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Who's "we"???????
    Blackout Artist
    [email protected]

    Comment


    • Posting these for cisco:


      That being said, if you're asking if it can be done, you're probably not at the level where you could pull it off.
      -Charles~

      You want to be at the club where girls want to be... not where guys get good bottle deals.
      -Kimball

      Las Vegas was good. Hell of a ship, hell of a crew.
      -Nassau

      Comment


      • Pure was crazy last night! More pack than the 6 train during rush hour!!!!lol.

        Man New Years is serious here in Las Vegas. Last night was fun . Dance and met some beautiful women. The sad part a couple of fights broke out. Come on now you spend money to get in this club to see a celeb and you can't keep your cool? Not a good look. The club was nice and the upstairs part where you can step outside and see the strip is really cool. Any-old-ways about to hit Jet to start the new year right!!! Check in my hotel and everything is all good.

        Got a pic of 50 but suck. battery went dead at this point.


        Happy New Year!
        Attached Files
        A man with money is no match against a man on a mission.-Doyle Brunson

        Comment


        • \dear everyone\: half of \aood got kicked out of |TRyst!!!! UFCK TRYST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!! i will never go again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! fuck them all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! after party at marc and london's room oh yes\!!!!!!!!!!


          Oct 28-Nov 1st for Halloween/SydneyGirl's Birthday!
          28th- Tao
          29th- ?
          30th- XS
          31st- Tryst

          Comment


          • Originally posted by LovesVegas18888 View Post
            \dear everyone\: half of \aood got kicked out of |TRyst!!!! UFCK TRYST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!! i will never go again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! fuck them all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! after party at marc and london's room oh yes\!!!!!!!!!!
            This made me laugh for a good five minutes. I have sent many a text that I thought were perfectly legible, only to discover in the light of day they, well, weren't. Love it.
            Epic trip was epic.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by dnix View Post
              Who's "we"???????
              Just got back late last night. It was the shortest/longest drive from Vegas ever. Only took us 3 1/2 hours but my eyes could hardly stay open.


              Lunch at PF Changs consisted of:

              Dank
              Moe
              Nyce Guy
              Drew
              Cisco & Crew
              Adrian
              Goldenticket
              Chapp
              Lady Chapp
              William142 & Jen (she needs to join she is awesome)
              and Me

              This was a trial trip for me to convince my husband to go in May. Trip was great can't wait for May.

              We got a lot of good coverage on our Flip. I will post it as soon as he has it all together for me. We even got the AOD chant from Cathouse. And I had him Flip the line at Cathouse as we passed it to get in.
              Dear Captain Morgan.....I've seen the pics we need to talk!

              Official Kilt chaser

              Comment


              • [/QUOTE]

                Laugh at "add chili"
                Appreciate Vegas
                Next Trip 4/26!

                Comment


                • So ive been mia from the site for a while... its been one hell of an adventure!!! this weekend is definitely one for the books! haha

                  quick tr:
                  yesterday we hit up pf changs with the aod crew... $720
                  then we prepartied in wills room
                  then split up and regrouped in uk boys rooms
                  got picked up by sctretch limo
                  hit up bottle service at tryst... crazyness... more on this later
                  met up at fireside grill or some shit like that... i was pretty wasted at this point
                  went back to uk's room to party some more and that was fucking insane!!!!!
                  left around 7ish and passed out!
                  we all woke up hurting
                  met up again.... to be continued
                  ................

                  Comment


                  • oh yeah... were hanging with uk boys right now and want to watch the fight... no one wants to hit up a club tonight.... I do! we will see what happens!
                    ................

                    Comment


                    • "nobody wants to hit up a club" lol , it's Saturday night you guys sleepin or what? You all have to pace yourselves. Something dnix and Nassau know nothing of. Don't burn your gas on the first night......specially a Wednesday night.
                      Appreciate Vegas
                      Next Trip 4/26!

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by IRockNvegas View Post
                        "nobody wants to hit up a club" lol , it's Saturday night you guys sleepin or what? You all have to pace yourselves. Something dnix and Nassau know nothing of. Don't burn your gas on the first night......specially a Wednesday night.
                        I learned this lesson labor day. I got there got hammered at ditch and I almost didnt make the clubs that night.
                        I swear feels like the last few nights we've been everywhere and back but I just cant remember it all

                        Comment


                        • [/QUOTE]

                          Laugh at "add shrooms"
                          WTF is wrong with you people
                          Appreciate Vegas
                          Next Trip 4/26!

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Cisco419 View Post
                            oh yeah... were hanging with uk boys right now and want to watch the fight... no one wants to hit up a club tonight.... I do! we will see what happens!
                            Can't believe the UK boys have bailed so early! I'm not saying I could keep up the pace, but I thought they were going to make it through!
                            So what happened Cisco? Did you find anyone to play with? Such a shame about your ID nyce
                            Halloween AOD #4 trip - I survived!!! (I still can't quite believe it!)

                            And my special FB page for JC peeps is:
                            http://www.facebook.com/britishV

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by SoCal Girl View Post
                              We got a lot of good coverage on our Flip. I will post it as soon as he has it all together for me. We even got the AOD chant from Cathouse. And I had him Flip the line at Cathouse as we passed it to get in.
                              Can not wait for the TRs adn videos. Glad you got home safely hon!
                              Halloween AOD #4 trip - I survived!!! (I still can't quite believe it!)

                              And my special FB page for JC peeps is:
                              http://www.facebook.com/britishV

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by British Virgin View Post
                                Can't believe the UK boys have bailed so early! I'm not saying I could keep up the pace, but I thought they were going to make it through!
                                So what happened Cisco? Did you find anyone to play with? Such a shame about your ID nyce
                                OUCH!!!!

                                Even when you add on the 12 hours sleep I got last night I'm still on less than 20 hours sleep in total since last saturday!! Give me a break!!

                                Have been drinking all day though, should be a good one tonight!
                                Things I've learned in Vegas:
                                Girls from Lake Tahoe are crazy, they are just "not that sort of crazy".....

                                Comment

                                Latest Topics

                                Collapse

                                There are no results that meet this criteria.

                                Working...
                                X